Reviews for Another World
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I really liked your story, a LOT-especially the ending when Harry finally realized he needed to be with Ginny anyway. That was such a romantic scene, and I just wish I could see it in person! One thing I noticed, however, is that the pronoun 'he' is used quite often, and without a previous reference to the person it's being used for...I'm assuming it's Harry, but it's not always clear. Just something to keep in mind. Thanks for writing!
Chill-C chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
thats so sweat!
GinevraPulliza chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Hey, I really like this story. It was romantic and in its own way magical. The only thing that I really don't like was the conversation about religion. I think that in a way (and please don't take this the wrong way) you descredit was God and the Christian religion stand for. Even though Ginny's comment was undertable (cuz she's a witch) she miss the point that everything comes down to Faith. Besides GOD is the most powerfull being.

Like I said apart from that point, the story was beutifull. I think you should win some kind of award. Taking into account, that Harry and Ginny share a bed, but remaing platonic. HOw many authors would have had theme going all the way and blaming on hormons? I love that part best.

Anyway again It was an exelent work. Congrats!