Reviews for Home Is Where The Heart Is
cyiusblack chapter 6 . 12/31/2007
SilverPenguin87 chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
Oh, I love this story! Can't wait for the update, by the way, I have finally got my fingers working and written my own hp fanfic, the link to it is in the Hermione/Draco section, or you can find it in the 'adventure' section, I hope you like it:)
summersgirl2526 chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
summersgirl2526 chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
awesome
SingingBird812 chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! :)
Padfootatheart chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
aww Jaynie and Jake...cute. hope they get together and Ben get's a clue.
Padfootatheart chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
there are some punctuation errors in here.

other than that it's fine, I like the girl talk at the end, quite believeable
Padfootatheart chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
I really doubt these HP characters would use the words "hot" or "crap". Other than that bit of Americanisms it's all good. I like the direction the story is going.
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I honestly wouldn't have expected all of these people to survive and have their own families, but I am def reading this fic...I'm interested at where it's going
cyiusblack chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
cyiusblack chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
super chapter
Blandge chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
Okay you asked for reviews and i noted that you only have 9 at the moment so as much as I don't usually leave reviews, I think I will this time.

Most authors like to get reviews, and obviously you are one of those that do. But not all reviews are good obviously. Now mine isn't necessarily bad, but I'll give my opinion.

Okay for starters I only was able to finish the second chapter before I gave up. The main reason is because I read Harry potter for just that, Harry Potter. Now obviously this isn't that type of story, but sometimes I find a good "next gen" story that I really like. So I read it and decided it wasn't for me.

One of the reasons I decided now to finish reading was because there was nothing that caught my attention. I mean the whole bit with Ben Malfoy was intriguing, but not being a big fan of the Malfoy's, I didn't really find that part enjoying. Also, I didn't think you showed enough of secondary character's emotions. I mean Jayne describes how she is feeling, but at the part with Harry's abrupt departure after hearing what Ben did, I couldn't really picture how he was feeling.

There was only 1 minor gramatical error that I noticed, but like I said, minor so that didn't matter at all.

I did like the explanation of Jayne's family, I thought it was nice, and I also liked how Jayne talked, both to the audience as narration and how she swore. I thought it fit her personality. (Granted I thought Ginny's reaction was terribly OOC, I didn't like her mothers reaction. Harry's was fine but it needed more, maybe something to clue us in about how he was feeling)

The main reason I can't seem to get into this story however, is just the type. I don't think it is the type of story that I personally enjoy reading, which you have no control over. So to sum it all up, there was not anything majorly WRONG with the story, I just thought that it need a bit extra, something to catch my attention. Granted, admittedly I'm not a literature teacher or anything, and I probably couldn't do any better than you. I also only read 2 chapters (and I just now skimmed the third). So keep on writing and I hope my review helped.
SingingBird812 chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
This seems like a cool story. I can't wait to read more :)
earthtomars7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
i usually dont like spin-offs of them having kids and stuff, but i love this. you HAVE to keep going with it. i love it.
lemonwedges4 chapter 3 . 6/19/2007