Reviews for That Thing He Does
SlitSuckinNagini chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
THIS IS YOUR MOTHER MEIKOUHAIKITUSNE! I am ashamed of what your have allowed your perverted mind to create and post on the internet, but most of all the ghastly grammar that has been used in the 'fanfic', this shocked me more than any of the sexual content, but has indeed given me many ideas for how to pleasure your father in the bedroom as it was getting rather dull. However, next time I think that adding in a scene with a more violent sexual nature would create more tension and stay true to the brutal character of Lord Voldemort.
Also it would be much appreciated if you would come downstairs and help me with the frozen food preperation.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Love! lol so funny!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Yay for ice! Lol! Now you have ME wondering! *snerk* good job!
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
damn, that's hott!
dusty old books chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Ideas, ideas, you've just given me evil ideas.

Just for the record, I'm blaming you...
scalvim chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Absolutly loved the last two sentences! great shortie!
ketsuekilover chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
that was freaking hot. but where was dumblfuck getting tortured at in the fic? that would have made it even hotter if harry or voldemort torturing him while fucking each other. _
winky73 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Yum...I love ice!
Overmorrow chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Ten minutes? wow surprised he didn't get a brain freeze.
Tubbs chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
WOW!
pipenerd chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This was hot and sweet at the same time!

The thing I admire most about your writing is how you're able to just dive in and create sexual tension right from the start of a scene. Great characterisation, too. Tom/Voldemort is never out of character and you convincingly give Harry a Dark edge.
kunitsu chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Defenitely a nice one. You have one hell of a pervy mind and I like it
Rika100 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
wow!

THis is wonderful!
Emily chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
i think u should make more chaps. to this story!

OMFG its amazing! lol
BlueEyes White Dragon Sorcerer chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
XD Oh my! Amusing, but really - cold? I'd think that would be rather detrimental to the act - unless it were a really hot summer.

Entertaining, none-the-less, though.