Reviews for My Kind Of Rain
kajolrani chapter 1 . 8/2
So super and hot
jenniferlynncobb chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
I loved this story and I love your writing! I laughed my head off during the whole strpping scene!
takerfan925 chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
I LOVE it!The proposal was Vince can just go hang,might do him some the subject,slightly.I have discovered Drew McIntyre.I mean the the past two SD's backstage he has been well,sweet to Kelly Kelly,nothing like he is in the ring,it was amazing an well,turned me may not have all the muscles like some of th' guys,but in his way,he ain;t bad on the eyes ya body,I vote you Takersgurl35 want to give me a gift of a Drew McIntyre story?PLease,I would cherish it ever so much,an everybody could read it, OC's nameJoshjarie Louise Royston,5ft. ,with butt-brushing black hair,so black it had blue highlights in it an ice-blue eyes,light tan you create your magic,please.I'll be happy with whatever you do.
takerfan925 chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
Well it's about time he came to his I'm guessing a proposal isn't too far behind, again,it's about Michaels,even when he's in his 60's will still be a Sexy Boy,no matter his age.
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
Batista's an animal all right,he's a donkey's butt is what he is,wanting her to choose between him an Shawn,this is not a competition,this is family!Remember,FAMILY?A mother doesn't pit one child against another,unless SHE'S got a screw LOVES BOTH of her kids best get his shit together,before he makes an even bigger donkey's butt of himself.
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Big Brother is just gonna have to suck it up an get over loves Shawn an he loves her,learn to live with it, were apart long enough,now they're together AND she's 's the important thing-she's HAPPY!
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
I can just hear Masters going on an on an on til a person gets ill,from listening to him natter on about HIS accomplishments,not asking the girl a thing to get to know her,just so full of good for Shawn,giving her an out an for listening to her an apologizing to her again,an for loving her like he should.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Leave it to Chessy to get down to the nitty-gritty,from the git-go, seriously,here,folks,Shawn does need a good talking to an seems as if Chessy has elected herself ro do it,get him to see that he's not only hurting himself,he's hurting Pax,too.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
He's trying to wean himself from needing/wanting Pax,but it ain't gonna work,'cept in the other direction,he's just gonna want/crave her that much big silly!Breakfast with Mark,sounds like fun,an if Shawn should see them,well...Who knows?
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Chessy's right,Shawn is being an should go an apologize to her.I mean they spent one[1]night, night doesn't constitute ownership by any standards I know could at the very least admit to Pax that he was jealous,that's,of course AFTER he admits it to himself,that he was/is 16 kinds of jealous of her and any other male on this or any other planet.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
This was what I call sweet/sexy,just enough of both to be satisfying as all get out,an it was in spades!My question,when she catches up with Batista,an he catches Shawn,eating her up with his eyes,is he gonna rip Shawn to shreds or will Pax be able to restrain him?
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
From just about halfway down the chapter,you caught my interest,an we're off to the races,yet again{smile},its gonna be fun,Batista being overprotectivemShawn wantin' to just jump her bones,when they lock horns,look out,but I think Pax will be able to handle it,IF big brother will calm down for a minute.
StraightLife116 chapter 10 . 7/4/2010