Reviews for Legacy
darklover chapter 1 . 6/18
I think you did a good job of capturing Leia's thoughts in your fic. I really enjoyed everything. I doubt Vader was followed by Leai's sabbac face haha.
Window Girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
One of the best fanfics I've ever read. I'm fascinated by the idea of Leia meeting Vader after Endor, and you portrayed it so well.
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
interesting little ficlet
anemix chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This was really interesting. I've never thought of this Leia's point of view. An eye-opener. Great job writing.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
LASOS chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I'm slowly making my way through your stories with fangirlish delight, and I must say that this is one of my favorites. I really like the interaction between Leia and Vader. It's very in-character, and the pregnancy fits perfectly. I think you've definitely gotten Leia's "voice" right. Leia-centric fics are some of my favorites, and there aren't enough that deal with Leia and Vader and redemption, and even fewer that do it well. One of the few, here, I believe you've got. (And apparently, I've adopted Yoda-speak.)

*faves*
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
A great story. Very good.
Lilith Kayden chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
A good short story. An entertaining sketch of an awkward family dispute in the Force.

-Lilith Kayden
Jade Pilot chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
What a great vignette! Any chance of you continuing on with this story?

Well done!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
nice
frodogenic chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
That was great! I'd love to see more of it, but I suppose you could leave it as it is...Leia was right on target, which I really enjoyed, because people often seem to have trouble nailing her down (myself included!). This goes into my favorites!
ILDV chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Good.

Please update soon soon soon.
Balance in the Dark chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I'm not a really big fan of ROTJ AU's where Vader is redeemed but you're too good of a writer to not read it.

I like the dialogue the best and especially the part about the target practice. It was very cute. All in all it was pretty good for the kind of story that it was.

Laterness, BITD
Jade Pilot chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Well done! I really enjoyed this. Loved the dialgoue.
Aria Saralyn chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Wonderful! You've done a very believable version of Leia's reaction to Vader/Anakin - she's pissed, but she's also attempting civility. Very good work.

SLHM
Jedi Knight 13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Well written. Leia did heed Han's advice in talking with Vader. Vader is not miserable but neither he is content or happy. It would be nice to see how Leia, Luke and Vader go with this story line.