Reviews for Legacy
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
interesting little ficlet
anemix chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This was really interesting. I've never thought of this Leia's point of view. An eye-opener. Great job writing.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
LASOS chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I'm slowly making my way through your stories with fangirlish delight, and I must say that this is one of my favorites. I really like the interaction between Leia and Vader. It's very in-character, and the pregnancy fits perfectly. I think you've definitely gotten Leia's "voice" right. Leia-centric fics are some of my favorites, and there aren't enough that deal with Leia and Vader and redemption, and even fewer that do it well. One of the few, here, I believe you've got. (And apparently, I've adopted Yoda-speak.)

*faves*
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
A great story. Very good.
Lilith Kayden chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
A good short story. An entertaining sketch of an awkward family dispute in the Force.

-Lilith Kayden
Jade Pilot chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
What a great vignette! Any chance of you continuing on with this story?

Well done!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
nice
frodogenic chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
That was great! I'd love to see more of it, but I suppose you could leave it as it is...Leia was right on target, which I really enjoyed, because people often seem to have trouble nailing her down (myself included!). This goes into my favorites!
ILDV chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Good.

Please update soon soon soon.
Balance in the Dark chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I'm not a really big fan of ROTJ AU's where Vader is redeemed but you're too good of a writer to not read it.

I like the dialogue the best and especially the part about the target practice. It was very cute. All in all it was pretty good for the kind of story that it was.

Laterness, BITD
Jade Pilot chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Well done! I really enjoyed this. Loved the dialgoue.
Aria Saralyn chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Wonderful! You've done a very believable version of Leia's reaction to Vader/Anakin - she's pissed, but she's also attempting civility. Very good work.

SLHM
Jedi Knight 13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Well written. Leia did heed Han's advice in talking with Vader. Vader is not miserable but neither he is content or happy. It would be nice to see how Leia, Luke and Vader go with this story line.
NickNova chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Encore Please Encore... Beautifully well done as always.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I like your characterization of Leia, especially in the beginning, where she comes off as very emotional and also very fierce, traits that could indeed have come from Anakin. I've always had trouble writing Leia with any sort of depth, but obviously you don't. Your grammar etc. is fine also.

"And although she'd been told he'd changed, standing there under his regard, with him silhouetted against the glittering afternoon sunshine, her throat seized suddenly". Nice. It's not the force, it's just her emotion.

"But she'd spend [should be 'spent']the last few weeks "

Interesting, Vader/Anakin's characterization of his kids as one an idealist and one overly bitter. That is true.

Very entertaining story and voice.

"He's not the one starting a life-long relationship in the shadow of a family history of betrayal. If I have children, will they be like you? Will they turn out evil? Even if they turn out like Luke – who, by the way, is the most selfless man I've ever met – they'll have that responsibility on their shoulders. I love Luke, but sometimes he scares me. I'm scared of what he can do – and I think he's scared too, sometimes." Good. This is both realistic dialogue and a summary of what the post-RotJ books dealt with.

The end does not entirely contain a resolution. Is there more? Or, I suppose, that talking (and not shooting, lol) was all that Luke expected, and the final forgiveness will come later, perhaps as it did in Truce at Bakura. Hmm. Very fun story, one of the better analyzations of the Skywalker drama.