Reviews for Teen Titans: GO!
bob chapter 1 . 7/4
Beast Boy was eating cereal untill he heard an explosion. "Woah!" He said loudly. He went to go check it out and found Larry, Cliff, Rita and Steve dead on the floor. He was horrified, wanting to call the police he heard a voice. "Garfield Mark Logan.." It echoed through out the building. Quickly, Beast Boy turned into a Gorilla and looked for the voice's location. Out of nowhere, he was attacked. The creature bit Beast Boy hard. "Garfield-" Before it could say a word it's head cut off. The knocked out Beast Boy was carried to the hospital by the mysterious warrior.
ma boy jefrey chapter 1 . 4/27
best one
Danny-Blaze chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
OMG! Yas! pls make another chapter
I love it, and this is amazing!
FT.MLP.forever chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
You have written really well I must say , hope you continue
Aegri Somnia Vana chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
VERY WELL WRITTEN
really enjoyed it!
loved the end though especially when beast boy paused xD
AkumaRazgriz016 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Moar! must have Moar!
Catherine Rachel chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Cool story ever written!
Laughing.Thalia chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
is this gonna continue? It should
RachelRothRavenGurl chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
OMG, I almost had the same idea except that it was from different points of view. So basically it started off with Rachel Roth/Raven's side of the story, then the rest of the Titans. However, they all end up in an epic boss fight with Trigon!
U wrote this story SUPER well also, I love it!
ReaderGirl42 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD! I got really into the first chapter then I was really disappointed to see there weren't any more :( please write more! :D
PurpleDuckyKnowsNothing chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
this is AWEOSME
artic-legend73 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awesome,
Now where is starfire and raven?
Wintress chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
And that how it formed.

This was simple, short, and explains them fully...there is something I like about this story, but...argh, it's wonderful. T3T
PrincesaKory chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Nossa interessante queria ver o resto,posta mais pleaseeeeeeeee...
PrincesaKory!
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
It's good so far! Update more!