Reviews for Teen Titans: GO!
Danny-Blaze chapter 1 . 5/7
OMG! Yas! pls make another chapter
I love it, and this is amazing!
FT.MLP.forever chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
You have written really well I must say , hope you continue
az23bv chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
really enjoyed it!
loved the end though especially when beast boy paused xD
AkumaRazgriz016 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Moar! must have Moar!
Catherine Rachel chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Cool story ever written!
Laughing.Thalia chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
is this gonna continue? It should
RachelRothRavenGurl chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
OMG, I almost had the same idea except that it was from different points of view. So basically it started off with Rachel Roth/Raven's side of the story, then the rest of the Titans. However, they all end up in an epic boss fight with Trigon!
U wrote this story SUPER well also, I love it!
ReaderGirl42 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD! I got really into the first chapter then I was really disappointed to see there weren't any more :( please write more! :D
PurpleDuckyKnowsNothing chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
this is AWEOSME
artic-legend73 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Now where is starfire and raven?
Wintress chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
And that how it formed.

This was simple, short, and explains them fully...there is something I like about this story, but...argh, it's wonderful. T3T
PrincesaKory chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Nossa interessante queria ver o resto,posta mais pleaseeeeeeeee...
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
It's good so far! Update more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Marosie chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I've been dying to read Teen Titans fanfics like this; I'm glad you delivered! I like the way you made the Titans still seem like the CN version, while adding some of the original flair. Structurally, I'd put less emphasis on the prose and more on developing climactic build-up and action. The little nod to a developing Cyborg was pretty tactful, but, you've already introduced 3/5 of the toon Teen Titans in such a short first chapter, it's a little rushed. Overall, I'd say, pace yourself and keep up the good work.