Reviews for Straight On 'Til Morning
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I love this! It just made my night!
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Aw, *sniff* this was so sweet. I loved it!
ladycordelia17 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
So sweet. :)
OSYH chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Aw, I almost cried at that! That story would explain why April's so comfortable being the only girl. And also that quote from "What a Croc."
Ted chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Very nice. Mikey got dunked! :)
aronoiiel chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
*giggles* poor Mikey hehe. That was really sweet and very interesting. You have some really unique ideas to throw in these stories and I deffinately love to read them. I highly look forward to your next story.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Aww! And there was an AprilCasey hint in the end, too! How sweet~ XD

Mikey was spot on, annoyingly enthusiastic at first, then compassionate and sympathetic the next. Loved Raph's reaction in the end, but lets hope he didn't get any water on Mike's comics, or else Raphie's in trouble, heh!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
ok this is adorable! I loved reading every second!
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
This was sweet and endearing. Had to laugh at April selling comics on e-bay. Mikey is quite the orange and green blur isn't he? I just love that you're getting me back into turtles, and you're about the only one fueling my craving right now. :P
CharlieCaller chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Wow, really well written; this could be for anyone who's lost someone. It's not easy to talk about, let alone write about. You kept it from getting too heavy with humour in there - I loved it when Raph was dangling Mike over the pool - but the message was in there right up to the end. Love it.