Reviews for 2012
EH chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I am amazed how some authors seem to unintentionally bash characters they *like.* Makes me afraid to see how they would treat someone they do like.
Vendari chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
that was really good! i loved it! it didnt seem like it was your first fan fic.
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Great story!

LOL! They went to Krypton. :D

It's neat that you had the Doctor follow his past self and Rose. Poor sad Doctor without Rose. :(

~Danae
T'Be chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Nice mixture of past and present self. I love the Doctor noticing how Rose checks out his prior self's bum!

How sad, but appropriate that he can never eat the "edible ball bearings" again.

Lots of things happened with Rose in Cardiff. I wonder which scene he might be planning on watching reoccur.
just drifting chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
that was really really good. i dont usually review but i loved your story. it made my eyes sting and i dont usually cry over books/stories. i feel so sorry for Martha but i also love Rose so much. Again loved it

bye
Soreye chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Brill. Okay. That's my word for brilliant. I loved it. I couldn't tell it was your first! Keep it up!
Nicole Gruebel chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This might have been your first Doctor Who fanfiction, but it was the last I read today :) You really do a great job of dealing with the Doctor/Rose-nearlylovestory.
Emmylou chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Ha...turns out that you also wrote this fic that I read and loved ages ago! I'm adding you to my author alert list!

Anyway...in answer to your how many chapters question, I think a multi chapter would be best.

Anyway, have a good night, one HP and DW obsessive to another!
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Oh, quite lovely, in an angsty, heartbreaking way. Sad images of the Doctor going back to watch him and Rose, but I think you pulled it off well. Especially with the bittersweet idea that "But Rose Tyler would always surprise him, even in events that had already come to pass." Lovely idea, that he can find new things to cling to. Oh, and "most beautiful and haunting ghost of all." *sniff*

Vair nice indeed. :D
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I don't know who to feel sorrier for. *sigh* Here's to memories old and new.
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
This is wonderful. Painfully bittersweet, so sad about Doomsday and them being split, so sweet him watching his past self and Rose. I particularly like the bit about finding a new memory in an old one, nice touch!

I can't believe this is your first fic either! It's really good! *adds to favourites*
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
This is cute. Very sympathetic towards Martha which is nice. But, still very Doctor Rose. :)
montypython203 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
That was brilliant! It made me laugh (coucil road), it made me smile, it almost made me cry. I'm favouriting this :)
castlenova chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Hey, this is really good. Very nice idea. I like the ending, saying they're landing in Cardiff, and with that, right there, you could easily get another chapter onto this.

Well done
Cute Gallifreyan chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Excellent story, although it does get a bit confusing once or twice with the past selves and future selves, that's pretty normal. Anyway nicely done. And I'm impressed to see such a plot bunny to hatch itself in your mind. :)