Reviews for Dear Miaka
Kitty-hiime chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Very very beautiful little piece. I'm really glad that the letters aren't just a bunch of sappy notes! Good job.
UnorthodoxC chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Great story. I thought the title was a little cliched (but i guess if that's how he begins his entries, then it's fitting...), but I really enjoyed the way you described all the aspects of his writing. The content, the handwriting, and finally, the way he signed off. The clumsy Japanese characters, so incongruent with the rest of the letter, which convey the depth of his emotions better than any soppy love letter ever could. Thank you for writing this :)
Hikitsulover-818 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
aw its so sweet ...
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
i love your FY fics, especially this one! however, my heart is still siddling over to Miaka x Chichiri. as much as i curse you for that (i'm willing to bet there aren't many of THOSE fics) i must proclaim : i love your fics so please write more!

Ja Ne! :D :)

Random Reader chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Of all your instalments pairing Miaka with 10 different people, this is my favourite. This is so gorgeous, sweet and tragic at the same time: you've characterised Hotohori very well and offered some insight into his character I didn't have before. You have portrayed him as a human-being here, not a Shakespeare spouting idiot (not that I dislike them, Tamaki from Ouran is a lovely character, just as a side note). I just like how you've shown the ordinary side of his; this whole fic has a very realistic feeling to it.

I really like the simplicity of the writing to. Despite that, you've described the papers and the handwriting very precisely.

All in all, this is just gorgeous as I've mentioned already.
Airian Reesu chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Okay, my initial reaction to reading this: AW! _

Now that I got that out of my system, I have to say I like this because it's simple but says so much. Thank you for writing such a sweet (though somewhat melancholy) story.