Reviews for The Murder of Clark Kent
Guest chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
I really hope you finish this story. It's such a great fic!
alexindigo chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
I am so happy that you're writing a Lois/Bruce fic right now because I love this pairing! Ngl, I've often fantasized about ED's Lois and CB's Bruce during the countless times on the show when Clark being Clark acted like the insensitive jerk that he is and hurt Lois.

Love this and am actually pretty sad to see Clark return. Hehe. Gd thing I have the other fic to keep me going. Thanks for sharing! :)
imhooked chapter 21 . 4/4/2012
This story was simply fantastic. I wish it was finished.
StarryDreamer01 chapter 20 . 1/27/2010
What a fantastic, engaging story! I've literally spent most of the day enthralled by this story. It's so well crafted and the way you portray Lois' mixed emotions just pack a wallop. There were many points where I found myself getting teary eyed, or hurriedly reading through the chapter just to make sure things would be okay for our intrepid duo. I hope you'll be updating this soon?
ffreaderwriter chapter 21 . 1/24/2010
Love, love , love this story. You have to post more soon, and what I mean by soon is now!
Aalliya chapter 21 . 1/24/2010
Excellent story! Can't wait to find out the conclusion!
Quathis chapter 21 . 11/20/2009
Wow, Lois keeps getting stuck with powerful (in different ways I'll grant) men in compromising situations. Must be talent . . . either that or a meteor infected ability
ffreaderwriter chapter 18 . 11/17/2009
I have been slowly working my way through this story, coming back when I have a chance. I love it. You write the characters amazingly well. I am so glad you shared this with us.
ellie chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Hey great fanfic so far...keep writing..can't wait 2c how it ends. :)
StarlightFire921 chapter 14 . 11/13/2009
i absolutely love your stories and cant wait for the next chapter! keep up the good work!
L'Ecrivaine chapter 20 . 10/4/2009
Wow, this story is awesome! It's very well-written. The way you write the pain that Lois has been going through is incredible, almost tangible, you know? I can definitely feel her pain when I read it! Great job, and I really hope you update soon!
Fan chapter 20 . 9/14/2009
After reading all the chapters, the only thing I think is that Lois doesn't deserve friends.
cloisharley chapter 20 . 9/7/2009
yeah another chapter!

was so happy to see this waiting for me when i got back from my trip!

what a fight between lois and chloe - thats going to take a while to sort that out, i think more things got brought up in their fight to argue about than got resolved.

lois and clark seem to be making some progress anyways - their hand holding and lois's acceptance at least that he'll be with her in their dnagerous plan.

loved that they are even starting to get their banter back at the end with lois's french maid outfit remark lol
osulover chapter 20 . 8/25/2009
Fantastic story! Beautiful writing! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
jane chapter 20 . 8/25/2009
Welcome back! Thanks for updating. You have a beautiful "handle" on the characters. Very true to the show. Great job.