Reviews for Soul Mates
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Please update! Love this, Ron with a creature inheritance is anAWESOME idea!
Team Major Whitlock chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
I love this story especially this chapter and I hope that you can update soon since this story is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter. Just to let you know that if you need any help with this story either with ideas or just help then feel free to PM me no matter how big or small, I hope you update soon. Summer x
WaterPixie22 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Please update ASAP I think could be a very good story I love the Ron/Severus pairing
jazmynkim chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
love it more please
ichigofan01 chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
:O Wow! I can't wait for more!
doomedpassion chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
finish this please! puppy eyes
black lady knight chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
more please
kyothefallenkit chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
aww you ended too soon *pouts* please update soon and if you can, please try to mke it lengthier X3 XD Can't wait for more! XP
Heartfelt Death chapter 3 . 1/21/2008

interesting

i fel bad for servous

i hope you come back
SanzoGirl chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
very interesting and i'm not a huge fan SS/RW very good update soon!
Sins of the Soul chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
This is pretty good. Make sure not to rush their relationships and have longer chapters. Do not forget detail and try to keep everyone in character. Alright? Cool.

I think this is a good story. One of my first Sev/Ron's. . Normally I stick to Sev/Siri, but I've decided to be even more open. :D

Good job.
Sweet Carys chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
the first three chapters were really good but it might help if they were a little longer. Also it helps if you kinda seperate it when different people are talking. Please update soon!
Yaya2805 chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Hello, well what happened to Sev? What will be Harry reaction? It looks like that he will be supportive. What are the inheritances? Hermione? Where are you to explain all this!