Reviews for Love at First Snipe
White Light White Heat chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
What a sad ending to an otherwise happy story.
Somnium1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I like these type of background stories and this is so Sam. It reminds me of the ep where she demos the P90 and Jack is so proud of her (its name escapes me now!)I wish we had seen more of this side of her in the show although it does come out in the latter eps :D I'm a fan of the rough, tough, butt kicking Sam.
stusue chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Such a cute short fic ... until the end. I loved seeing a carefree young Sam, whose father is so proud of her, before tragedy struck and the two were to experience immense pain and grief. I loved the relationship between father and daughter, and seeing glimpses of the brilliant older Sam in her younger self. But then the ending, knowing to what it was referring, kind of whacked me in the face, making this short fic a memorable one. After such a light-hearted fic, to end on such a sad note... But I really liked it. :o)
Nelarun chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I love the story title. Not only relevant, but very catchy.

I love this look into Sam's life before her mother died and her life went pear shaped. Well done!

Nela
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I can just imagine young Sam actually using a BB gun like the way you described! Lol. Good story.
Halfpastdead001 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007