Reviews for Adventures at Disneyland
Natasha Dumbledore chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
WHEN WILL U UPDATE? PLZ, PLZ, PLZ! UPDATE SOON.
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
thought I'd drop you a note to say hello. that's really it, I hope you're still writing.

I've never stopped here really, still on the train to success hopefully. You applied to colleges yet? lets hope so, like to see you grow and stuff... Yeah... well... I thought I'd just drop by for a second.

Farewell.
Gwidlet chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
Oh, Rachel (Yes, I know Rachel) was right to recommend this to me. It's great xD

Not exactly cannon, but it's good. I'm glad I read it... I'll leave a more extensive review soon enough, I'm just -tired-...

Thanks for the read!

~Gwid
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
This is really good, please update!
Animelover1002 chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
Please continue soon! Please... I really like it and if you want to get over your writers block, try looking up Disney and Harry Potter stuff; that always helps me. I can help you with any thing Disney related if you need help ( and if you want it).

Good luck with your fanfictions!
Animelover1002 chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
If you have any questions about the big D, let me know.

...

Sorry! I just get so0o giddy over Disney!*smiles*

“Can you believe it?” Ron moaned to his friends, “It took us forever to get here and we’re not even in yet! My feet already hurt!”

*nods head* I know. And if you think they hurt now, wait til 8 at night! Then, they'll hurt!
Animelover1002 chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
"...called Disney Pacific Hotel.”

Does he mean the Paradise Pier Hotel?

Sorry, I'm just a really big fan and I can be a Hermione about it. I mean, I'm listening to "Its a Small World" and loving every moment of it! ANd so far, I like the story!
Animelover1002 chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
..."Desk Knee Land"...

Its DISNEYLAND! DISNEYLAND! GET IT RIGHT, MAN!

*sighs* I have a bad feeling that this isn't gonna go well...
Animelover1002 chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
“While I was reading a muggle newspaper, I came across an ad for a American muggle theme park,” Dumbledore continued on with his plan, “I thought it would be the most perfect opportunity for you and a few of your friends to go for a couple of days.”

And the best dang one ever and I'm proud to live near it! Long live Disneyland! Just remember: no cussing and no denying the magic(no saying that blah blah blah isn't real and such)! Right on!
demonslayer0917 chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
Hello paul here is a list about me

Birthday: 11-12-92

Astrological Sign: scorpio

Ethnic: Chinese fully (I consider myself an American though)

Hello Jenna

You might want to add in the reactions of the group that went on Star tours. Also, I suggest you fix those spelling mistakes.
musicgoddess618 chapter 8 . 10/10/2008
Aw. More?
musicgoddess618 chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
I didn't expect the kiddies to come too! If this is MMADness ... it'll be interesting.
musicgoddess618 chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Aww. I love "Greensleeves" that made everything!
demonslayer0917 chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
Ha! Lol! Funny.

It’s burst out

Anyways, love that Snape stuck part.

BTW, can’t reach you by phone, so here’s the question. Please reply.

Do you still want RLNT in my story? I think I have a chapter I can fit in hints of it. Since you want it, I think it’ll be fine to mention it early.
PunkZZZ chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
More exciting summer? Hardly.

But great chapter! Poor McGonagall, poor Snape. Roller coasters are just too much for them. :'(