Reviews for Migraines Through Time
Angelicat2 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
LOVED IT!
l3largus chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Hrrrrrggggh, the feels. The first chapter was an awesome new way to look at season six, and the second part was so the kind of happy ending that should've been in that season. Great work!

-Cinnamon Raspberry

P.S. I loved the summary too.
lilo202 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Intersting prospect, I never thought about a time loop with the Chris situation (mainly because a logical stable time loop doesn't fit in with the Charmed universe). Altough it does rise a few questions mainly, did the bad timeline even exists? I mean. if Chris got all those memories because of a spell and then went back in time to do *exactly* what his parents remembered him doing and the elders said that he needed to go back so a pardox won't happen, doesn't that mean that the Chris of the good timeline always came back in time?
Anyway, I'll stop rambling now. good and intersting fic ]
Yuki082 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
well done
-Yuki
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
awesome, so glad you wrote the second part! :D
softdreamer chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I loved it :D
monkey kix ass chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
really interesting plot. i never thought about the possibility of a time loop. i totally agree with your logic in having to make chris have to go back to the past. anyways, really enjoyed reading your story. thanks for sharing your work.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
This was an awesome paradox resolving piece. I really liked the elder's solution because then we still see alternate future Chris - and we all really wanted him to live. I also loved the humour you have with the Elders being scared of Piper and everyone yelling at the ceiling! That was hilarious!
BluJae chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I really love this story. I love how not everything was all fine and dandy as soon as he returns from the past. It was very realistic to have Chris have a bit of trouble adjusting to this new life.
Rain in the Dark chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
(Was kind of afraid to add reviews before because of the strange ffn glitch)

This. Was. Great.

Seriously. I loved every minute of it, and I love how Chris didn't just snap to being the nice and happy guy he used to be before. His struggle to 'live' two lives at the same time and to reconcile the memories of them was fascinating to read about. I also enjoyed the fact that it took some time for the family to heal and truly become family again.

Thanks for sharing!
Winter's Tales chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I'm so glad Chris met with Bianca. A lot of people don't like the couple. i don't know why. They are perfect for each other. Glad you put that part. Very Good. Good job!
Winter's Tales chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
The changed-chris is so sweet. Not neurotic like its previous self. A good change. I mean to see this Chris. Loved it.
Aynessa chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
This was absolutely perfect.

Beautifully written, impeccably characterized, wonderful emotion and plot...man. Your first Charmed fic, and you blew 99 percent of all the other Charmed fics right outta the water. And this is coming from an extremely picky reader who has been through pretty much every page of the Charmed archive and only liked 10 or so stories out of that grouping. This was flawlessly done, and I'm desperately hoping you do more Charmed fiction.
wesdrewlover chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Hey, i just read the two chapters and i just want to say that i loved this story. This is a reality that could have happen with Chris.

Good job!
Riss13 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Thank you so much for continuing this :)

When my phone beep and I saw the notification that this story has new chapter, well, you don't know how excited i was..

I always love your Charmed story. I love how you make Chris kind of 'dark-ish' on the beginning and got soften on the end. And, oh, the Chris and his cousins interactions are just so cute.

I hope you'll write more Charmed (or Chris) story in the future. I will definitely love it.