Reviews for The Twelve Days of Tolkien
Enchantedkingdom1245 chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
a lovely little fic you've got here well done!
The Hobbit's Rhapsody chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
I like these a lot. "Éomer and 'Thiri" was funny and cute, "Fëanor's love!" was startling and rich, and I also very much liked your Nessa and Tulkas! I know it was based on a prompt, but I enjoyed seeing the variety here and I like how you pulled both familiar and obscure stories for these little oneshots. Well done!
Medea Smyke chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
"They both wondered why Eomer and Lothiriel eyes each other like circling cats." OMG. If you haven't written a full version of this drabble then I seriously recommend it. I was cracking up!
Lialathuveril chapter 13 . 10/31/2007
Somehow I missed you publishing these, that's why I'm late. Very nice! I especially liked the one about Faramir.
Deandra chapter 13 . 6/10/2007
Well, now - who the heck needs a muse if you can do this well on your own?

Very nice companion piece. I'm kind of sorry the song is so short now...

Deandra chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
Ah, phooey! I want to know who she was kissing that has Eomer ticked (and her ticked at the interruption)!

But a lovely mirror piece with each of them reassuring their kin about the wedding.

Deandra chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
What? This lovely little piece and you "soil" it? How dare you! Would a seagull dare muss our gorgeous immortal?

*snicker* Very unexpected!

Deandra chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
Well, what do you expect with that rumor that there are no dwarf women?

Too cute! These are delightful, and quite a variety of subjects to play with.

Deandra chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
Lovely!

Deandra chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
Nice. We initially get lured into thinking she is fretting over Estel. And now that she, too, is mortal, her fear of death (for any loved ones) would likely be increased.

Deandra chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
Interesting juxtaposition of the two activities, but we "learn" certain skills in unusual ways sometimes.

Deandra chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Christmas? Did the media get to you? Ah well, they can't market this, now can they? The only "profit" we get from our Muses is satisfaction (and hopefully a few reviews, eh)!

Am headed out the door, so I will check out the others later on.

eyes of sky chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
Typical Gimli, with all his good intentions!