Reviews for In Unexpected Places
Leonie1988 chapter 30 . 5/23
I love your story so far, I hope you continue soon! Please!
meelzxo chapter 30 . 2/20
AHHHHHH THIS IS AMAZING. Please update soon :)
meelzxo chapter 26 . 2/20
Hey S.P.!

I've only just started reading this yesterday and it's SOOO addictive! I absolutely love what you do with this story and no, I don't see an obvious change in the writing style. You've transitioned it incredibly well, despite the 4 year break :) Can't wait to keep reading :D
Frostbite chapter 30 . 11/28/2014
Can you please update?
Happy Fae chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
Just picked up on this story and have very much enjoyed it.

I know how it feels to lose inspiration on a story. Took me nearly 5 years to finish one of mine once. So no rush - enjoy life, and when you do get a flash of inspiration, I shall be here waiting.
InfernoLeo9 chapter 30 . 1/29/2014
It's been too long! Update please!
HannahbananaJane chapter 30 . 9/29/2013
As a late birthday present, my aunt bought me tickets to see Wicked when it came into town. Now, I'm just a teenage girl who lives in a tiny country town, but thanks to the tv show Smash, I've recently become infatuated with musicals. I'm always loved plays but never had the chance to see an actual musical (unless you count the really crappy ones our high school puts on), but last week when I saw Wicked, I absolutely fell in love with it. Since then, I've been obsessing over fanfiction and taped performances on Youtube, and somehow I found this story. It's incredible and I love it, just like the musical. I know you had a long hiatus from this story and recently picked it back up again, but please finish this. I'm in love with these AU versions of the characters we all love, and I really want to read more. I know you have a job and a real life, and you're no doubt busy enough already but please keep writing this story.

Hannah :)
wickedshenanigans chapter 30 . 9/24/2013
I'm very glad you picked this story back up again! It's definitely worth it. It has an interesting plot that continues to be interesting, never fizzles out. I especially like that you've brought Glinda along for the ride. I hope she and Elphaba manage to work things out, I do love their friendship.
I look forward to more whenever you can manage it!
Clumsy Firefly chapter 30 . 8/11/2013
you should finish this story!
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 30 . 8/1/2013
Aww! How sweet! This is the most adorable Fiyeraba scene ever! Please update! (I almost want Glinda to walk in right now. Just to see what would happen.)
ElphabasKilljoy124 chapter 30 . 6/20/2013
I love the growth that has happened with Fiyero! Elphaba is amazing! I love your version of her. Please update!
StuckInSouthstairs chapter 29 . 6/17/2013
please please PLEASEEE update! dont let this story die! its such an amazing story and it has already survived YEARS of coma..it cant die now! its a fighter! and i cant wait another i-dont-even-know-how-many years! i just cant! ill go crazy! plus i rly wanna see fiyeros parents meeting elphaba and also reuniting with him when they thought he was being tortured and killed..
LittleMissWicked24 chapter 30 . 6/10/2013
This story is ABSOLUTELY amazing! Best elphaba and fiyero fan fiction I have read. can't wait for more chapters :D
Bacedifoghjklmno chapter 30 . 6/6/2013
Oh pleease dont stop ! Its such a good story dont leave it unfinished
Guest chapter 22 . 6/6/2013
Yay im glad you're updating again!