Reviews for In Unexpected Places
BroadwayObsessedGirl54 chapter 18 . 7/26/2008
Hi i love ur story it is one of my faorites! plz continue writing!the suspence is killing me! )
abookwillchangeurlife chapter 18 . 7/20/2008
You come back after all this time with a cliffhanger! Thats so evil of you! J/K but yea I am glad you came back to this..and every story needs builder chapters.
PadmePotter chapter 18 . 7/19/2008
Thanks for coming back and continuing! It might not have been an exciting chapter but sometimes you need one for building. Please update soon:)
Jemma-Jo chapter 18 . 7/19/2008
Oh, I'm so glad you continued with this. Granted, I had to read the whole thing over again to remember where we were but still. You picked up so seamlessly. The inner debating was perfect and the cliffie was evil. If you don't update soon, Elphie won't the the only one being chased by people with pitchforks!
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 18 . 7/17/2008
I loved it! I'm so glad you decided to restart this story, as I've been doing with a couple of mine- reminding me, I need to update those. It was really good- please update soon, you definitely haven't lost your cliffhanger-ing abilities.
greengirl16 chapter 18 . 7/17/2008
O I just discovered this story and I must say it has been amazing so far. Don't ditch the story it has such great potential and you don't want to keep your readers hanging not knowing whether Fiyero finds Elphaba or not :0 Cliff hanger! Is Elphaba okay? I really hope so. I also hope Fiyero finds Elphaba. Very good story! Please update soon! :D
bloodymary2 chapter 18 . 7/17/2008
Sudden burst of creativity, you say? Well, who am I to complain, when a new chap of this great story graces us? I liked it.

Maybe it was a little slow and depressing that Fiyero had to even make such decision, but I really liked the way you handled his inner debate and that, ultimately, his decision proved to be the right one... On that note: What about Elphie! Poor her, if she feel from the skies; she could have serious injuries.

Fingers crossed so that new chapter arrive soon. I wanna know what happened! Besides, you are very cruel with your cliffys... must be a gift.

;P

Mary
ElphabaFea16 chapter 18 . 7/17/2008
YES! you did it again S.P.! another perfectly amazing story! you make me hold my breath every time i read your posts. ugh, and you're a master at cliff hanggers! P im so happy you updated! im totaly in love with your story! i like how Fiyero is still progressively learning how to think even while Elphie isnt around. that shows how much she's changed him!
GraniaMhaol chapter 18 . 7/17/2008
... broken broomstick? that can't be good.

So glad you decided to pick this up again!
SoConfusified chapter 18 . 7/17/2008
What! But...but...YOU CAN'T JUST STOP WITH A BROKEN BROOMSTICK! Now I NEED an update!

Hope inspiration strikes again!
Amister chapter 18 . 7/17/2008
I'm still interested! lol. I thought this was abandoned and am glad to see that it is not. Well update soon!
Akasharogue chapter 18 . 7/17/2008
Please keep updating! This chapter, thought not the most exciting, was very good. Yay! for inspiration!
Eowyn-Faith chapter 18 . 7/17/2008
Thank you for updating. I really really love this fanfic.
halfwaytogo chapter 18 . 7/17/2008
O, an update! Glad to see you're writing again, looking forward to more!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 18 . 7/16/2008
YAY! It's alive!

Well you basically made my week with this and probably the rest of my month! I'm so glad you haven't given up hope on this, I was thinking just yesterday how much I wished you would update and here it is, woohoo!

Great chapter, way to dive right back in. The description was really great and I love Fiyero's thought process -though I'm not sure he's the brightest in the bunch I love him for his devotion. That cliffhanger was just plain evil, you had better not make me wait ten months to find out what happens Can't wait for more!
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »