Reviews for In Unexpected Places
mythology1746 chapter 27 . 4/25/2013
The banter is fine-after all, Elphaba and Fiyero bantered in the musical ("You nearly ran me over!" "Maybe the driver saw green and thought it meant 'Go!'"), and after all, they're ELPHABA AND FIYERO [no italics key, sorry for the caps lol].
Also- Omigods, dying! I wonder what it is that's waiting for them. UPDATE SOON OMG.
Caricature of a Witch chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
Oops.. forgot to log in for my last Review for chap 27. That guest calling Elphaba and Fiyero cute (Shhh! xD), that was me xD Haven't forgotten you
Guest chapter 27 . 4/25/2013
The poor Lion xDD He is sort of cure, isn't he? And Elphaba is so patient, she'd never be like that for a human probably... well, for most she wouldn't at least.
And she's so cute with Fiyero, too (Don't tell her I called her cute, yeah?)
I'm looking forward to the next chapter... It looks like something is about to happen ;)
ravencurls chapter 27 . 4/24/2013
I like the bantering :-)
stalburkslovers chapter 27 . 4/24/2013
I like the banter. Nice job.
Fae the Queen chapter 27 . 4/24/2013
I like the banter. It helps develop the relationship between the two. It can't always be super silent and uneventful can it? I mean those two words never apply to Elphaba :)
stalburkslovers chapter 26 . 4/22/2013
Nice job.

And I've read from the beginning fairly recently...I think your writing has improved. The only thing that really comes to mind is that your sentence structure is more varied, which makes for a much more interesting read that the same sentence construction over and over. Keep it up.
mythology1746 chapter 26 . 4/21/2013
*dies* It was amazing, as always(: I quite enjoy this, and since you asked, yes, I can tell there is a difference in style from the beginning of the story to this point. It changes radically from one point to the next, but it's clear it is the same person that wrote it.
Caricature of a Witch chapter 26 . 4/21/2013
Poor Lion guy xD I should feel sorry for him, but somehow I can only find him funny right now... he's cute I'm curious how the lot will put up with each other xD
WhisperedMuse chapter 25 . 4/19/2013
I still love this, and I was genuinely so happy to see that you're back S.P! I haven't been in this fandom in a long time, so having this story on alert was great - just went back and read from chapter one and it's as brilliant as it always was. I love your characterisation of musicalverse Elphaba and Fiyero and Glinda's breakdown in this chapter was great. And re-reading, I really enjoyed how all of the readers knew how Elphaba and GLinda knew each other before Fiyero had put the pieces together and we were just willing him to work it out!

Also, your Animal OCs are beautifully constructed and believable.

Hopefully more soon - I'll be reading!

Kate (previously X-Kate-X, penname change!)
Clumsy Firefly chapter 25 . 4/18/2013
Oh my! I am loving your story it's great! good job :)
mythology1746 chapter 25 . 4/18/2013
Thank you for answering me, I quite appreciate it. Yes, I agree that wouldn't have been IC for Elphaba - not in your story OR in canon, I don't think. And I like how this went, and am quite glad you changed it. Can't wait for the next chapter(:
stalburkslovers chapter 25 . 4/17/2013
awesome
Caricature of a Witch chapter 25 . 4/17/2013
Of course I'll continue to read, and it's very likely I'll enjoy the rest of it, too For example I definitively liked this chapter... Confusion between everyone, and I can't wait for them to discuss some more xDD
mythology1746 chapter 24 . 4/16/2013
This is still pretty good, in my opinion. I know you're probably getting a ton of reviews, but I'm curious: I arrived on this story AFTER you had changed chapter 19, so I literally have no clue how you changed the direction of the story. Can I ask what the chapter had entailed /before/ the change?
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »