Reviews for In Unexpected Places
Elphanine chapter 24 . 4/16/2013
This story is a work of wonders. I've been reading this non-stop for two days- I am in love with it! It would be awesome if you could update soon!
Anarra chapter 24 . 4/16/2013
oh...nice scene...and then a cliffie. update soon!
elphabeckett chapter 24 . 4/15/2013
Omg i just spent the last hours reading your fanfic from the very first chapter. it's amaaaazing, srsly!
please please do continue this and let elphaba be ok lol
i cant wait for the next chapter!
deeplyshallow chapter 24 . 4/15/2013
So in the time since you were properly first writing this fic I've managed to join this section, write and grow in it for several years, lose interest and (mostly) retire. I remember this fic though - mostly because of the "what? No! OMG!"s it got last time you came back four years ago (when I'd just arrived in the section - I think I read it out of curiousity then) - so when I was just idly flicking through Wicked fics going "I don't know any of these authors from my days" imagine the "what? No! OMG!"s I uttered when I saw this fic had been updated.

Well I've enjoyed the last few chapters anyway. In all honesty you probably won't get the reviews you used to - there are barely any people from when I was writing - never mind when you were, and I do think the section has lost something of what made it so awesome and such a community when I started. But if you do update I will continue reading and, if not, well it was a nice surprise to see these updates today.
Clumsy Firefly chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
I think the direction you choose could have gone better but I still am enjoying this story and I loved this chapter :)
stalburkslovers chapter 24 . 4/13/2013
Yeah I agree with you on that version of Glinda's characterization. You done good.
MissingPersons chapter 24 . 4/13/2013
Hi just my opinion, but interest for wicked fic had dwindled in the past few years, plus its exam season right now for many.
bluediamondsonagreenfield chapter 24 . 4/13/2013
AHHHHHH!
I spent the better part of my Saturday afternoon reading this entire story and I'm just in love
Update when you can (:
Caricature of a Witch chapter 24 . 4/13/2013
I really liked this chapter. People mostly make Glinda slap everyone who might be held responsible for her and Fiyero's breakup, but I like this version way better :)
I'd love for this story to continue - I admit, I was a bit disappointed with the changes as well, but I still like it. So, if you can manage... please go on :)
Caricature of a Witch chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
I am sitting in front of the PC drumming my fingers on my desk in a matter that would annoy someone if someone were around. There is no one, but in theory. Could you imagine there is someone and this someone wouldn't want to be annoyed by me being anxious for the next chapter? ;)
mythology1746 chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
*squee* Glinda! Omigod, that was a good chapter. Keep it up! Can't wait for 24.
stalburkslovers chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
Nice job
danielle chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
on the version i have of this story, this chapter fiyero finds elphaba's broom broken on the forest. what's up with this chapter?
Sea's child chapter 22 . 4/2/2013
Great chapter! Poor Glinda. She needs love too!
stalburkslovers chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
Awesome. Love that glinda's along for the ride
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »