Reviews for Dangerous Mission
MargieM chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh god! There is somebody else who knows the Baywatch Nights! I never thought this. I think me and my sister are the last two who know Ryan. Thanks for this story, and thanks for bring back my hope. And it's a really good story, so there was twice joy read this :)
onlyifuknew chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Hi, I was hoping so much that somebody would write something about Baywatch Night since it went off. And to anonymous, you can spell Ryan like that, Rian can be a girl's name, but mostly people use Ryan.
NightsGrl chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
YES! Finally a Mitch and Ryan story! :D They were so great together, not to mention made for one another. ;) Cool story, I hope you'll write more about them soon. :D
Raine Is Crazy chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
whew! *whistles*

-Keladry
NeeNee chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Rian isn't always the spelling for Ryan for girls. I knew a girl named Ryan who actually spelled it Ryan. Anyway, good story!
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
I once had a pervert stalk me when I was 16. I'm now 22 and am over the experience but reading this bought back bad memories. This story is very realistic and I would be
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
It's not Ryan, it's Rian, Rian is the way you spell Ryan for girls.
Loreal chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Nice job! I've missed seeing *anything* concerning Baywatch Nights since the show was canceled. I wondered back then if Mitch and Ryan ever went further than just friends.

In any case a job well done!