Reviews for It was just a few drinks
idsfiopdshfj chapter 8 . 6/21/2007
Oh, this was pain-filled. I feel sorry for Wanda and Rogue!
4Rogue chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
Interesting that you write Gambit way more like Pyro would act and vice versa. Gambit never struck me as a the type to make any woman dress in whory clothes or touch her inappropriately. Touch and inuendo yes but not so she's uncomfortable. Now movie Pyro came across as crushing on Bobby to me not Rogue and hating Rogue and certainly seemed crude enough to do whatever he felt like. I'll never get ryro I guess. I don't think Pyro had anything but dislike for Rogue.
AJ10 chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
I was going to say something about how your Remy is too obnoxious, but then I realized that this was a Ryro, so I imagine you're doing it on purpose.
lovestoread chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
that was awesome! I loved the chapter, can't wait for the next!
iloveromys chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
Ok, a few times is all right, but now you're just pushing it too far. Btw, I like the spin you put on Bella and the whole guild politics. Hey- I just realized that you do a very good job humanizing stereotypical enemies, like Carol and Bella. That's cool and different. Speaking of Carol, when are you gonna update the other story?
nevermindthebuttocks chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
i've never read a story where bella was a mutant...i kindof like it! :D poor wanda, even pietro isn't on her side. ach, kidnapped 3 times in less than a week? but logan and the others are on their way! yay! can't wait to read more.
BizarreLemon chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
First, I'd like to thank you for your really fast updates. It's a real pleasure

This story is always so good. But poor Rogue, you really don't give her a rest lol

I like how you made Bella, being nice with Rogue and still loving Remy. Oh, and I love John's reaction. It's so evident that he cares for Rogue.

See you soon :)
enchantedlight chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
great chapter! update soon!
idsfiopdshfj chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
I never said I liked cliffies I hate cliffies. By the way is this story Ryro or Romy?
UpYourCupcake chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
- I absolutely loved John giving Remy hell in the begining of the chapter. Very funny, and definately something I can see John doing.

- I love this version of Belladonna. Yes, she kidnapped Rogue but she was nice about it...and do I see a Rogue and Bella friendship? Very sweet how Roguey tried to help her.

- I hope Remy hurries the hell up...I can't wait to see what happens. We have the X-Men on there way, Rogue knocked out again, and Remy still hasn't reported back to John yet.

Excellent chapter!
ladydelirium chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
Lmao Rogue never catches a break does she? I like the way you've written Belladonna, kidnapping Rogue and then turning out to be a great hostess. Also the way people keep just assuming Rogue's one of Remy's girls judging by the outfit if funny and gives a great bit of insight into Remy's character lol.

Kinda feel sorry for Pietro being stuck there with pissed off John and Wanda, although I don't really blame her.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
Wait, is she being kidnapped again? Hahahaha, oh man, this story is just too hilarious! And ironic much that the future head of the Assassin's Guild is such a great hostess? I love your take on Bella though, truly do! UPDATE SOON!

Chica
SocialWorker84 chapter 7 . 6/19/2007
I hate ya, lol (just kidding)! Evil cliffies suck. It's so cool that you are updating fast, I hate suspense.

Is Bandit from the comics or an OC?

Can't wait for the next chapter.
ladydelirium chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
Lmao! Rogue getting stuck in the window was so funny, and Remy taking photos? Priceless!

O the Assassins Guild are after Remy! Poor Rogue getting kidnapped yet again, Remy will save her, oui?

And I can't help being amused by the fact that Pietro keeps ending up carrying John.

Yay for another great chapter! :)
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
Hahahaha, so Rogue was kidnapped...again. Tight! This is just too funny. And so good. I can't get enough of this story! UPDATE SOON!

Chica