Reviews for It was just a few drinks
halleyjo chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
Mm...nothing like a good story and some cold pizza.

Two o' clock...I'm having breakfast...I blame it on the insomnia.

Anywho, good chapter! I like where you're going with it, so keep it up!
idsfiopdshfj chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
Haha, interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next!
farah chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
ouch! but still cool!
annie chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
ohmigosh! this chapter was so great! I can't believe they left John, are they going to go back for him? is pietro going to beat up rogue again while remy and john are still at the mansion? update asap! i HAVE to know what happens!
rubic-cube chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
Oh dear! I can feel the love between Rogue and Remy! he he he...so why is Remy with Magento's group again?
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Cute! I LOVE THE START OF THIS! UPDATE SOON!

~Chica~
piper of locksley chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Teehee! Remy and John, two of my favorite characters and the offspring of Magneto. I think I'm in heaven. :) Update soon please!
DeadSparrow chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
oh this sounds really really good. Please keep writing. I want a lot more chapters. Only one chapter and its already awsome! Please please write more!
La Diable Blanc chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
The story so far seems really good, can't wait to read more!
halleyjo chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Frick, this was good. I love how you write, and this seems like it has a good plot! There was a couple grammar problems, but considering what I see on this website, you're a god.

This is brilliant! Update soon!
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Oh! I like this story. Love the potential. Sounds like a great Romy in the making. Can't wait for your next update!
UpYourCupcake chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Wow, great story...It has all of my favs in it..Rogue, Pyro, and Gambit...we're just missing Avalance now. Please continue.
idsfiopdshfj chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
This is very interesting...very interesting!
Annie chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
this is really good! i like it. :D what was john planning on doing with rogue after he kidnapped her? hopefully logan will come kick his butt! loved it a lot, update soon!
lovestoread chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
i love it! i love rogue, i love remy!I can't wait for more!
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »