Reviews for It was just a few drinks
deadsnowwhite chapter 21 . 6/27/2008
ah i cant belive you stopped there! though for a cilff hanger its amazing which is what makes it so horribel... i really and truely hope you update soon
GabrielsDoubt chapter 21 . 6/24/2008
Nice and dark. A great chapter and perfect setup previously on Zalen's character.
Kaoz chapter 21 . 6/24/2008
Dammit, what's with the spelling here?

Appraisal- means to judge the value of something

and so not how you were using it.

Praise- means to give approbation, commendation for or admiration of, to exalt or worship..

Do u have a dictionary bc u sure need one.

Other than that I'm curious to see what Rogue does.
iloveromys chapter 21 . 6/22/2008
whoa whoa whoa whoa're seriously NOT gonna go this route...right? First off, shame on you for leaving this a cliffhanger, but more just CAN'T! Please update! I'm biting my nails here!
rogueraven1 chapter 21 . 6/22/2008
zalen is so sick,it makes me mad
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 21 . 6/21/2008
Oh my god. I'm gonna so totally quote what I just wrote to a friend. "HOLY CRAP! I just read something so good in a totally morbid and awful way!" I mean holy shit flying pigs! That was amazing. I was like "OMG HE WOUlDN'T! OH HE IS!" Man, and is it awful to say I kinda hope he does, just to see what Rogue will do? I mean seriously, how much more crap can you put one person through before they themselves are like "Just kill me please." Not that I want someone to be that way! Jeez, I think I'm totally coming off as a jerk right now. But hopefully you understand what I mean. Fantastic. UPDATE SOON!

I'mAnOverachiever chapter 21 . 6/21/2008
Oh come on! UPDATE SOON YO!

Crack4sure chapter 21 . 6/21/2008
ew that rib thing was gross. Totally reminds me of the matrix though, you know when he like repumps her heart. Great chapter!
SocialWorker84 chapter 21 . 6/21/2008
Just when we thought Rogue was going to be okay, now this happens. Damn, this girl has been to hell and back.

This should be a valuable lesson for the future..Never drink alone, especially in a bar, haha.

Can't wait for the next update :)
I'mAnOverachiever chapter 20 . 6/17/2008
Alright, I just read this entire freakin story, and I've got to say, this is AWESOME! I love this story, and I hope that you'll update again soon! (Also, I wanted to let you know that my old screen name used to be Kool-Wolf, and I loved your story "Different Path". Maybe you should update that story as well eh?)

UpYourCupcake chapter 20 . 6/15/2008
Yikes! So we have Wanda and Roguey knocking on deaths door, oh that would be cruel to kill off the two favs, well it would be clever too. Anyway great chapter )
Crack4sure chapter 20 . 6/13/2008
OH MAN crazy intense!
SocialWorker84 chapter 20 . 6/13/2008
OMG! You cannot kill Rogue, she needs to be okay!

Please update soon :)
Wanda W chapter 20 . 6/12/2008
Oh! I'm so glad Taliz was redeemed in the end and feel just awful for poor Risty. Zalen has certainly taken his revenge and then some. The boy was positively consumed by his loathing for her. So much so that it didn't seem like there was much of David's brother left, really... not the brother he grew up with and loved, anyway. I hope they get there in time and find a way to help her overcome this powerful personality.

Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 20 . 6/12/2008
Holy crap? How much pain and torture can one person take? Well you put that off for grabs with Rogue. Injury after pain after everything. Oh my god, seriuously, she's NOT dead? Hows is that even possible? She needs Logan, stat! MAN THIS IS CRAZY! YOU ARE A DRAMA QUEEN! I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!

226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »