Reviews for It was just a few drinks
Kaoz chapter 20 . 6/12/2008
U had to make that dirtbag get sucked into her, damn. Well, that'l make for angsty torture...
rogueraven1 chapter 20 . 6/12/2008
wow! i'm speechless,storm better hurry
Kaoz chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
Everyone is OC, but i find myself amused by their antics so continue posting pls.
GabrielsDoubt chapter 19 . 6/4/2008
Pretty sweet story. I like it
Wanda W chapter 19 . 6/4/2008
I'm on the edge of my seat now waiting to find out what happens next. This whole story has been one wild, action-packed ride with fun humorous moments and unanticipated suspense and twists. It was great to see a new addition.

Wanda
Crack4sure chapter 19 . 6/2/2008
aw john picking up kitty like a child how fitting
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 19 . 6/1/2008
Oh man this was quite the chaotic chapter. Mystique trying to kill Wanda. Rogue being all zoned out and down for the count pretty much. The boys looking for her. Bobby and Kitty realizing how they've been used, tricked, and lied to. So much craziness but it makes for quite a story. UPDATE SOON!

~Chica~
SocialWorker84 chapter 19 . 6/1/2008
OMG! They are going to find Rogue, thanks god that Bobby and Kitty figured it out!

I cannot wait for the rescue, please update ASAP, haha.
UpYourCupcake chapter 19 . 6/1/2008
Wow it's been an action packed chapter so far. I hope they get to Rogue fast. I'm also curious to see what will happen to our delightful Wanda. She is my fav next to Roguey.

Hehe, gotta laugh at Kitty and John...she doesn't trust him, with good reason I suppose, and he's trying to convince her he's helping. Gaw, all the drama )
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 18 . 5/31/2008
Oh crap! Rogue is so screwed! And poor Wanda. She is screwed if Hank's new concoction doesn't work. Damn! UDPATE SOON!

~Chica~
Crack4sure chapter 18 . 5/31/2008
who;s going to save rogue!
rogueraven1 chapter 18 . 5/30/2008
maybe risty will help rogue

cant wait for more
UpYourCupcake chapter 18 . 5/30/2008
This was a sad chapter (

You did a great job...I wonder if Kitty will escape, and what will happen to Roguey.
SocialWorker84 chapter 18 . 5/30/2008
OMG! Poor Rogue, first she gets kidnapped, then she gets shot, then Bella Kidnap's her, then she only has a few days to rest up before getting seriously injured and kidnapped again. Just thinking about her injuries send chills down my spine.

Rogue needs one hell of a vacation when she gets rescued!

I am so happy that you are back, can't wait for the update :)
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 17 . 5/28/2008
How regularly do you update this?
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »