Reviews for Jail Time

funny and sweet X3
wishIwereanime chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
I sorta feel bad for Haruhi...then again, I'm also a bit jealous ;D
wishIwereanime chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
I'd give anything to be that sales woman...no, bad me! get your mind out of the gutter! ;D
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
sometimes I wonder about these two xD
jump-to-the-moon chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
hey i just wanted to say i love this story and we ( Kaoru hikaru and i) have some ideas!

Kaoru: Hello foxgurl, i am truly honered you'd write stories about my brother and i and we just had to give you some of our 'ideas'

Hikaru: Ideas? they're not ideas if they actually happend kao.

Kaoru: Well, only a few are what really happened.

Hikaru: okay, if you say so...

Kaoru: OKay! The first is the time when hikaru and i decided to take cooking lessons and-

Hikaru: Oh, come on that's boring! tell her about the time we went to the bahamas over vacation and I splashed your shirt so you took it off and i said "If a splah of water is all it takes for you to take your cloths off, then how about you come take a swim with me?" So you started undoing your pants and-

Kaoru: She dosn't need to know about THAT!

Hikaru: Okay, how about when we watched a scary movie that one night and you were hiding your face in my chest, crying "turn it off!" like a little baby! HAHA!

Kaoru: H-Hikaru! i was truly scared and you are supposed to comfort me!

Hikaru: Yeah, sure. well how about the time I let you be the seme?

Kaoru: O/O T-That Didn't Happen!

Hikaru: Okay then how about one of the many times I was seme?

Kaoru:THAT DIDN"T HAPPEN EITHER!

Hikaru: So it didn't not not not not happen?

Kaoru: N-Yes!No wait no!

Hikaru: you said it!

Shelly: Okay so i'll shut these two up now and say goodbye! well okay Good bye!
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Yayz this was cute! Puppy stealers 0_0 no! I wan' my puppy back! Ahem, anyways, countinue please!
DarkHuntress01 chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
i love your drabbles in this series - they are all unique and amusing to read
Schmuzz chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Oh! This is really, really hilarious! Those twins are totally evil and the way you portray them in each story is just freakin' genius!

I absolutely LOVE this series! Oh, as an idea, maybe they're at a bookstore and they find some yaoi manga or something...? I don't know, feel free to use that and bend and stretch it as you see fit. Okay?

So, I hope you continue with this, I really really like it!

-TeamD out.
Jayrin Paige chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
Loved how you ended it with Mori! XDD

Yes Kaoru, that is an INSTANT classic! For the fifth time, you've brought out my fake accent, I love you. Not like that. But I love you. XD *glomps*
Jayrin Paige chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
*blushes like crazy*

Oh Crap!
Jayrin Paige chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Oh my! Oh my indeed! Hikaru and Kaoru BETTER steal a puppy! XD

BRILLIANT. Wow, second time you've made me go British accenty O:

This was hilarious XD
KrasnayaSquare chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
These are all so funny! Please write another one soon!
Shunari Yuui chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
GOSH!

Now I can't keep myself from imagining Kaorou wearing ligerie!

hahahhahaha

AMAZING!

I love this,dude!
BokuraNoLoveStyle chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
haha that made me giggle!
Living in a fantasy chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
...I remember reading this...I remember REVIEWING this. And yet my review does not exist.

Maybe it was one of annoying days. So I'll review again. I loved it. It's cute how Kaoru is still being jealous over Hikaru and Haruhi. I like the Hunny and Mori part too, and Tamaki and Kyouya just...I love it. every bit of it is made of pure win. I love all your ouran stories, they're so well done and in character