Reviews for Part of Me
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I really liked this.

I love this line for some reason: "They move away from each other for the last time, separating more completely than before." So beautiful. It just makes things seem so final.

Also, I like this one too, "That's one thing she'll never be able to help with. She rests a hand on his hair, smoothing it. The grip on her shoulder loosens, but doesn't move away." She always helps him in any way that she can.

Very good job. Well written too!

Sg
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I think the best thing about this ficlet is there's only one spoken word; everything else is conveyed by touch and emotion and it's just wonderful for it.

The fact that it's Ed/Win just makes it that much more satisfying.

Great work.
lothmeldo chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I am glad you posted something longer than your drabble. Really stretches your writing muscles. Aside from standard errors in grammar (plurals where appropriate, etc), this is a wonderful piece. They are both very much in character. The first moment of the kiss, I can see Ed's hesitation, then acceptance of it... I also morbidly like the fact you didnt put them together hooray happy ending. PWP really isn't your style is it? But it adds realism and sadness to the piece.

Thanks for sharing hun. :)
Moosaurus chapter 1 . 6/12/2007

it's not everyday you find a great fic like this one. Good job~!

~Chibified Indian
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
That as kind of sad - as, obviously, they don't get a later, but it was really sweet. I absolutely LOVED it.
Inuchemist10 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
"His fingertips are light against her back. They trail with a ghosting contact down her waist and hip and thigh until they're gone."

That is such a 'promising' line, well atleast for edward. I really liked the decriptions you used and this was a nice little ditty. Though now my heart aches, it was so sad!

Good job~~
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Ed and Winry forever.
jacksparrow589 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
(Squealing happily) They kissed they kissed they kissed THEY SO TOTALLY KISSED! I loved the movie but I hated how there wasn't anything like this in it. And then in the end... Boo.

I love this little piece!
please-knock chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Hey there!

I've enjoyed reading your story. It was very well-written and I thought realistic as far as canon goes. I would not be surprised if this scene had been deleted from the final movie (stupid CoS people).

Just the right amount of fluff, too! woo! XD

So, to sum up - nice fic! Hope to read more from you in the future.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2