Reviews for A Perfect World
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
A little sappy, but in an enjoyable and believable way. :)

I think you've tackled a very interesting issue, and I like the pacing that you took with it, taking care with how the Djinn affected them both, Dean's own hesitantly voiced theories and Sam's very heartfelt reaction. It ends on a very positive note, and Winchesters are nothing if not survivors.

(Is Francis Sam's middle name, or a reference I don't remember?)

I figured something along these lines...that maybe Dean's wish was fleshed out with his surrounding fears, or like with monkey's paw, sometimes you just get what you want in a way you never wanted.

Thanks for posting; this was definitely interesting.

AlmostHeaven chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Very nice sorta-tag. I"m adding it to my new C2. That was a talk that did need to happen. Great job.
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
YAY! Awesome story.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Loved your take on what the guys would talk about after all the "dust" had settle. That Dean would see himself as so worthless and not be a part of his own perfect world was quite perceptive on your part. I like the angst level. You didn't go too far with the chick flick moments. Thanks
KatieLB chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
This episode just about did me in and I can totally see your dean's reasoning for him being the way he was in the dream world... does that make sense LOL... great job as always
heyesgirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Thanks for the shout out. Another great story. Loved this episode and I wanted more out of it. So it was great to read a tag. And its great to read Sam telling Dean how he feels about him. Great dialogue. Great story.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
This was a great story. I particularly like the way you had Sam think carefully about what he was going to say to Dean and how best to express himself. And I thought this line was most true to character (by Sam): Sam stared at him in total disbelief. “Wow. That has to be the single, dumbest thing you've ever said. And that's saying something, considering all the dumb stuff you've come out with in the last year.” he said, frustration and anger creeping into his voice. (Though, to be fair, the entire story is totally true to character.) Thanks for posting it, and please post again soon.
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
*smiles* Aww, so cute and brotherly. I's happy. *huggles Chibi!Sammy and Chibi!Dean*

No, seriously, I really did like it. I've read almost every tag to this episode-I thought it was one of the best episodes and that's coming from the girl who never did find one she didn't love. (Although Route 6 came perilously close to crossing that line, just because of Cassie, but I don't talk about that...) But yours was one of the better ones, I must say.

I gotta admit, though, I do feel sorry for poor Dean. More and more often lately he seems to be getting wrangled into seriously Meg Ryan-type conversations. Poor guy, it's not his fault...

Well, so anyway, I did my duty as a reader-one that I don't usually do 'cause I'm a lazy bum. I'll leave ya be now, so you can spin out more genius-ness.

Oh, but one more thing. What did you mean by this:

"A little soppy I know, but what can I say? Reading about how Jared surprised Jensen by turning up at his play will do that to a girl."

Sounds cute. I was just wondering if you could tell me where ya found that little tidbit, if you have a second to spare, please.
supernaturaldean chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
beautiful story! I love how you had them say 'i love you' without saying it! Thanks for writing!
CyberSupernatural chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
very nicely written & answered a lot of questions
LadyVic chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I don't think this was too sappy at all, I think it was great. The boys have been getting more open about their feelings on the show, and about what they mean to each other. I'm glad you addressed Dean's less than stellar view of himself that came out in the Djinn induced reality. It's nice seeing Sam set him straight.

And isn't it amazing how hearing about Jared's trip to the play can make you walk around with a silly grin on your face? Gotta love those guys. They take brotherhood past the show and into RL.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Nice new story. I like when the brothers talk, we don't see that too often in the show :(

Thanks for your mention at the end, it's no problem, you always write incredible stories that I can't leave without a review :)
SammyJaredfan chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I definitely liked this story! I love reading your stories!Can you tell me where you read that about Jared surprising Jensen by seeing his play? I'd love to read that article.
JoyofReading chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I enjoyed this. I didn't know Jared surprised Jensen, where did you read that? Anyway I wish the show would have scenes like this, but that will never happen.

Glad you wrote it.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Aww! That was so sweet! I'm glad people are finally adressing that whole part of WIAWSNB. From the begining I was like "Dean! Your not a drunken asshole! gah!" Thanks for writing that in, hearing it, especially from Sam, made the story even better than it was!

Great story!