Reviews for Carpe Diem
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 4 . 4/19
I loved Speed; it made me laugh.
Asterisk Blue chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
TENTEEEEEEEEN!
Bean Soup chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Oh glob I'm dying props to these amazing ten chapters. You're truely talented! I love you imagery best, and the way you effortlessly write fluff, always a weakness of mine.
Fantastic!
Bean Soup chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Lord, no!
The secrets of a perfectly made potato salad, in the hands of enemy ninja! This could mean the very destruction of Konoha!
Bean Soup chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I've never shipped GenTen or KankuTen but
my emOTIONS
Oh gosh I'm dgdfhjfsykhfruihf
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
I loved reading this fic. Thanks so much for writing it!
LadyKryptonite chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
Love it! Tenten is such an interesting character, Love that you chose her for your character study of sorts :) Amazing writing
pisceanchic101 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Another great chapter. :) I quite liked Rain and Happiness.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Really great start so far. These are all so great and meaningful! My favorite one so far is Kiss.
Escaping Yesterday chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
I loved it, especially how you portrayed Team Gai. I loved how some made me laugh, and others were so serious. I loved it so much!
ahtogrigajfionsk chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This fic defines for me, who Tenten is.

The canon Tenten will always be the Carpe Diem Tenten for me.

Your fic paints her as such a dynamic and wonderful character, I love this.

Congratulations.
Shubhs chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
I love these set of drabbles. Good grammar, effective portrayals and simply put, paints WHO Tenten really is. XD
Shubhs chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
I can relate with the drabble about running. I LOVE TO RUN! It's the wind in your face, the sound of pumping blood in your ears and the rhythmic beat of shoes on the pavement.

I like how you portrayed it. :3 :D
Dudly chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Genma is really kind of awesome- and handsome, too. :) For a drawing, that is. XD

It's a couple I wouldn't have thought about, but it's nice to see it work.

And, yay for NejiTen and LeeTen.

Such a good story.
Dudly chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
I like to quote things from stories I read:

"I would die for your ears," she told him mournfully, downing yet another shot of vodka. "Mine are…are…-hic-…panda! I have p-p-panda ears and they make me want to die!"

That's so cute and funny. XD

And, I love the "Yeah, yeah," she says dismissively. "You'll poke me to death." What a way to put such a renowned, deadly technique. XD

Ah, but these are quite worthy of the trouble. :)