Reviews for Carpe Diem
amr56 chapter 10 . 10/21
I liked this a lot. I don't think about Tenten much, but you made her very interesting. I like the Team Gai shenanigans a lot too. Thanks!
candychxn chapter 10 . 5/8/2015
She's one of my favorite characters, simply because not much of her personality is shown in the show. It's so easy to expand on her and give her your own twist. Amazing job on this!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
I loved Speed; it made me laugh.
Asterisk Blue chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Gshaygahajsyava chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Oh glob I'm dying props to these amazing ten chapters. You're truely talented! I love you imagery best, and the way you effortlessly write fluff, always a weakness of mine.
Gshaygahajsyava chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Lord, no!
The secrets of a perfectly made potato salad, in the hands of enemy ninja! This could mean the very destruction of Konoha!
Gshaygahajsyava chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I've never shipped GenTen or KankuTen but
Oh gosh I'm dgdfhjfsykhfruihf
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
I loved reading this fic. Thanks so much for writing it!
LadyKryptonite chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
Love it! Tenten is such an interesting character, Love that you chose her for your character study of sorts :) Amazing writing
pisceanchic101 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Another great chapter. :) I quite liked Rain and Happiness.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Really great start so far. These are all so great and meaningful! My favorite one so far is Kiss.
Escaping Yesterday chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
I loved it, especially how you portrayed Team Gai. I loved how some made me laugh, and others were so serious. I loved it so much!
ahtogrigajfionsk chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This fic defines for me, who Tenten is.

The canon Tenten will always be the Carpe Diem Tenten for me.

Your fic paints her as such a dynamic and wonderful character, I love this.

Shubhs chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
I love these set of drabbles. Good grammar, effective portrayals and simply put, paints WHO Tenten really is. XD
Shubhs chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
I can relate with the drabble about running. I LOVE TO RUN! It's the wind in your face, the sound of pumping blood in your ears and the rhythmic beat of shoes on the pavement.

I like how you portrayed it. :3 :D