Reviews for Optimal Advice
Dragon Rider 2416 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Came across your stories a couple of days ago and completely loving them! This along with your "Last Son" stories are so good I've been devouring them like crazy. Keep up the good work and these are definitely going in my favourites!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Ah, man. I somehow managed to forget just how awesome Optimus Prime is. I don't know how it happened, but it did.

Thanks for reminding me.
Fenrir of the North chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is good.
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
No wonder I love this story. It was written by you Writer with No Name; your stories are always amazing and inspiring! :3
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Yeah, the infodump smacked of setup. Not that I'm complaining - I'm not familiar with G1 (it's a bit before my time), and I've only watched the first movie. I did follow the Ultimate Spider-Man comics, at least the ones they had at the library. As for that series: Snarky teen fights crime and has major family/relationship/general social problems. I really like stories like that, and Spider-Man is at heart, a nerd who randomly gets superhuman abilities, and proceeds to make very human mistakes. I can tell you've really caught their characterization, and I'm definitely going to read the sequel.

(Lost Son is a doorstopper. I'll read it afterwards.)
Alliance Empire chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Optimus is the best at giving advice by far out of anybody.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Good story
Off to the sequel.
Twylyte chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Now that is some interesting backstory. It's got me wanting to read the actual story, so I think I will.

Good story,

-Twy
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Okay, THAT was way too cool.
Darksage95 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
LONG LIVE OPTIMUS PRIME!

...and SpiderMan of course. :)
tylerbamafan34 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is an nice little story. Sometimes when I am stressed i sometimes do what you had peter did. and you'd be suprised on how much that really helps!
TARDIStoaster chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Brilliant. Simply Brilliant. Faving.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
It was such a joy to read, let me tell you.
Wolf Prime chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
WOW! I Love your story! I like very much how you described the drama and flashblacks about the Autobots, specially Optimus of course -

Excellent fic! I LOVE HIM! YOU HAVE A TEN!
Primesbaby007 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010