Reviews for Because I'm the Good Boy
Jenn chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Is there a chance of you continuing this story, also as friendship, or writing more stuff like that?
Jenn chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Finally something more canon with those two. Thank you so much for that. Not that I mind slash, but it's nice to read something different for a change.

This is certainly one of the sweetest things I've read so far in this fandom. I've watched the film only about a week ago and I think both Joe and Dex are very in character. I can easily imagine them doing something like that, especially Dex. The whole thing made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I absolutely love it.
blackbird71 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is a nice explanation. It was very good. Short sweet and simple.
Laur718 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Watched the movie for the first time today...and i loved Dax and Joe together...but they were cute as friends to..great movie and great story!
SciFiPhan chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
New to FanFic but really enjoy Film Noir & Steampunk-type themes like Sky Captain.

I really enjoyed the vignette - fun, descriptive, and like you mentioned, just the hint of, perhaps, slash to come. :-)

One critique: couple of typos. I know you cranked it out late, but for us anal-types (one of my former duties used to include proof-reading), it just kind of... distracts me, pulls me out of the full story immersion that I'd gotten into, if you know what I mean.

I enjoy your style, and plan to go look for your other stuff now! :-)
Kyonkichi89 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw, yay! I love Dex, too, and this was a very cute story. I am a slash fanatic, so I hope you don't mind if I read way into it and saw things you obviously didn't intend _ Anyway, good job!

Just a few spelling mistakes, but other than that, everything was just peachy!
schweinsty chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Oh, this was really cute :). I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting :D.
organizedcure chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Aw, the joys of friendship.

:D
Baxley chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
You have a very good grasp of how to tell a story and make it interesting. I never had to reread a line to try to figure out what happened. You made the characters interesting and enduring. I really like this story.

But you spelling is atrocious. If possible please use some sort of spell check.

I really hope you might consider continuing this story. Unless you are like me and write when the muse hits you, which could be at 2 in the afternoon or 2 in the morning.

Anyway, I rate this story high on my list of very excellent potential.

Two thumbs up!