Reviews for Amor Vincit Omnia
FalseReflections chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
beautifully breathtaking. this should be labelled as a 'what should have been' fic instead. AU seems too...narrow )
aleaiactaest93 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I really liked the story! specially the description about the feelings they both have. Also I find it good that anakin is finally a master with no intention of turning to the dark side! I think you should continue the story! you write very well and this is one of the best star wars stories i've found so far!

PS:please continue the story, or write another one in which anakin doesnt turn to the dark side!) (he's my favorite character, you see...!)
Pala-and-Papipa chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Sigh (of relief)... Anakin didn't turn to the Dark Side.

sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
That was amazing. Beautifully written, and you added just enough background information to make it seem real enough to support the romance. Fantastic job.
Kaden-san chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
What a wonderful story. Thanks for writing it
spedclass chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
elle on air chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
jeez, that was amazing. I love Anakin and Padme! they are adorable ;] this is my first starwars story, so thank you!

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
"My life isn't for the taking," he promised her. "Even death can't claim what I gave to you years ago."

What a line! And what a brilliant AU! Once again you prove why no one can touch you when it comes to Anakin and Padme. What a wonderful writer you are. We were surely blessed when you saw Star Wars for the first time.

Mathematica chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Wow! This was an excellent AU, and you set the tone of the story really, really well. You characterised both Anakin and Padme brilliantly, and it was nice to see both character with a bit of depth, and a darker tone to the story. I don't believe that I've ever seen a scenario like this, and you made it so believeable ... *faves*
HelenT chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
OMG! I loved this! This is definately going on favourite story so that I can reread again-which may well be tonight when I don't have six kids in my house yelling at the playstation. This deserves red wine, a comfy chair, and a quiet house. The setting up of the backstory at the beginning, interweaved with Padme's emotional despair, leading to Anakin's return and the sweetest reunion I've ever, ever read. Wonderful! I will definately be ehcking out your other star wars stories ASAP! Helen X
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I truly wonder how do you manage to give birth to this amazing AU and then... you never write sequels, you are cruel! :D I guess there is some Sith on you :D.

I love this story, with all my heart, is one of my favorites :). Be well and take care :)
Stunna21 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
wow love the title and loved the fic so please keep writing man and can't wait for your next one.
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Wow, this was such a great story! I loved it! :-)
NathanScott23 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I read this ages ago and I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed before now. I really love your descriptive ability and the wonder visual images you paint. Your characterisation is perfect and the fic you have crafted is beautiful. Good job.
Krista Marie chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
congrads...great think about writeing another one similar to this. it was great. think about it.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »