Reviews for Amor Vincit Omnia
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Wow, this was such a great story! I loved it! :-)
NathanScott23 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I read this ages ago and I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed before now. I really love your descriptive ability and the wonder visual images you paint. Your characterisation is perfect and the fic you have crafted is beautiful. Good job.
Krista Marie chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
congrads...great think about writeing another one similar to this. it was great. think about it.
StarWars101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This is fantastic , your descriptions are so well written and vivid.

You capture the essence of Anakin and Padme's love for each other.

You wrote erotica so very well.
Mandylion chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
*sighs* That was beautiful. Anakin and Padme in the truest portrayal I have ever seen here...

I love it. So, so much...
CaptainSoraSparrow chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
That was romantically humourous.

Romor.

"Tell me, Master Jedi. Is that a lightsaber or are you just happy to see me?"

That was classic.

I think this story would give George Lucas a heart attack if he read this.

Find him and email it.

LMAO
IloveAP chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Yes their love did conquer all. This was so good...You write erotica masterfully.
loonette7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Beautifully written, like all your stories. :) Erotic and sexy. ;D Wonderful work!
ladywan chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
This was fantastic, and so erotic.
Stephanie C chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Good story.

RE:"I could not become someone you couldn't love, Padme. Not even if at the time I wasn't sure you still loved me."

That made my heart melt.

RE:"No, I'd be much too frightened to seduce a Vice Chair,

LOL,I liked those AotC lines that were twisted.

Nice.

The "lightsaber" jokes were funny too ;)
bluemoongirl27 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I absolutely loved this from start to finish. You did an incredible job. This was a wonderful idea for a plot having Padme turn Anakin down on his proposal only for them reconcile at the end. I only wish you write a sequel so we could enjoy a wedding, wedding night, and so on.
glitteratiglue chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I enjoyed this very much. A lovely little AU and a unique idea, absolutely beautifully written and it made so much sense with regards to Anakin and Padme's love for one another. Devilishly sweet and erotic, it's going to my favourites! Great job x
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I love this story! I t was terribly romantic and passionate and sexy; this story encompasses everything wonderful and magical about Anakin and Padme's love for each other. My sincerest congratulations and gratitude for such an amazing piece of writing. ;-)
Marmo chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
GREAT job! I love the sword play in particular ::grin!:: That was a fresh, and wonderful way of connecting them. You also do a tremendous job of setting mood without overload and your characterizations are spot on. In all, Bravo! Thanks for a great read!
GlamPiano chapter 1 . 7/11/2007