Reviews for Amor Vincit Omnia
IloveAP chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Yes their love did conquer all. This was so good...You write erotica masterfully.
loonette7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Beautifully written, like all your stories. :) Erotic and sexy. ;D Wonderful work!
ladywan chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
This was fantastic, and so erotic.
Stephanie C chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Good story.

RE:"I could not become someone you couldn't love, Padme. Not even if at the time I wasn't sure you still loved me."

That made my heart melt.

RE:"No, I'd be much too frightened to seduce a Vice Chair,

LOL,I liked those AotC lines that were twisted.

Nice.

The "lightsaber" jokes were funny too ;)
bluemoongirl27 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I absolutely loved this from start to finish. You did an incredible job. This was a wonderful idea for a plot having Padme turn Anakin down on his proposal only for them reconcile at the end. I only wish you write a sequel so we could enjoy a wedding, wedding night, and so on.
glitteratiglue chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I enjoyed this very much. A lovely little AU and a unique idea, absolutely beautifully written and it made so much sense with regards to Anakin and Padme's love for one another. Devilishly sweet and erotic, it's going to my favourites! Great job x
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I love this story! I t was terribly romantic and passionate and sexy; this story encompasses everything wonderful and magical about Anakin and Padme's love for each other. My sincerest congratulations and gratitude for such an amazing piece of writing. ;-)
Marmo chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
GREAT job! I love the sword play in particular ::grin!:: That was a fresh, and wonderful way of connecting them. You also do a tremendous job of setting mood without overload and your characterizations are spot on. In all, Bravo! Thanks for a great read!
GlamPiano chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Minela chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
What a beautiful, and might I say hot, story. Very visually writen, I absolutley loved it.
Padme52 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
What a wonderfully romantic story. You write romance so well.
Disco Shop Girl chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Absolutely fantastic fic, although you never put out anything short of brilliant. There were tears falling down my cheeks, your writing is that beautifully constructed. I loved the details of her remembering all his letters, for the first few words I thought she was quoting what she would have written back to him - although it demonstrated just how much their feelings were reciprocated. Padme's accomplishments without him, and his without her made it somehow sweeter that for the both of them the ultimate prize at the end of the war was still each other. The storm provided the perfect backdrop for their reconciliation. Thank you so much for writing this piece.
Rachel657062 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
No...it's completed. :( It was such a nice piece of literary work too. My hopes for more story are dashed. It will take a little while to get over.
MiaKenobi chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wonderful story and well written. I wish we got to see Obis face when they told him.
Xxsilent-soulxX chapter 1 . 6/10/2007