Reviews for Brothers
Ciousk chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Ahhh Wow! These are so good! I know you wrote this in 2008 but still, if you get this, you don't think you could write any more? Please?
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
Aww. This was an adorable story with a bunch of cute moments. It's sweet how L would do anything for his little brothers. Lovely story.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Aww! Much too cute! All these chapters are full of fluffy sweetness. Even the great detective L has to resort to bribes when it comes to Mello. Aww, Mello asking L if he got a boo-boo is just too cute. Nice job with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Aww, that's so cute. L is a sweet big brother. Plus the image of him wearing reindeer horns is just too cute! Good work with this.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Cute chapter. Yes, L's one and only love is cake. Nice job with this.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Aww, cute chapter. It's rare to see L thinking he's a failure, but him as a big brother is so adorable.

I love how Watari makes L see that he's not a failure by using his own experience with L: "Do you have any idea how much time I spend thinking that I was a failure because I couldn't even teach a child to sit properly or get him to eat a nutritious meal?" At least I think he's talking about L here. Anyway, it's still a sweet moment.

Good work with this chapter.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Yay cuteness! The 3 of them are so adorable! Go you for exploiting that. .
LuxNigra chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
I think that "Brothers" is not only a little collection of well written short stories, but I think also that is one of the most pretty story about L, Mello and Near that I have ever read! Even if in the manga there isn' t any decription about the life of L at the Wammy House and his relation with his two successors, I like to think that he is for Mello, Near and the other child of the Wammy House a kind of big brother as well as a model to imitate. "Brothers" convey perfectly these atmosfere that I have imagine in my mind. I like especially "Brillant deduction", "Proof" and "Bribe": Mello is soo cute when he ask to L -Eat together?-!.
Konoha's Kage chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Lol, I didn't get it at first. I was all "Wait, Mello pulled down his own pants? Why-" Then I saw jeans. "Oh. AHAHAHAHAHA!" :D
ChocolateBlond chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
GGRREEAATT

LOVE IT

PLEASE KEEP WRITING
Rorororororo chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
HAHA! Too cute! L can be such a push-over when it comes to his lil' brothers XD
Lady-von-Strife chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
Hehe, that was cute! I just hoped that you put the part where L actually did dress up as a girl :D Aw, near is adorable :D

Thanks for the update _

-LVS
Disco-Dancing on the Roof chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
Oh my gosh. L in a dress. -dies-
Sarifina Filth chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
Aw. L's so sweet, it's a shame they had to kill him! I stopped reading Death Note after that. Ok, I went a little farther, but after I saw who they were going to replace L with I threw it in the shredder! .

Lol. I'm not kidding though.
Rorororororo chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
OH! I didn't review this before? oops.

I think this story is encredibly adorable! I didn't notice that it was complete, but if you can uncomplete a story, this seems like something you can add to if ya' have writer's block. I have never had it before (seeing as I don't write), but I have had artist's block and doodling (or writing short stories) can help. That, and I really liked this story! Too cute!

btw, when I saw how many stories you had, I was like 'holy crap!' I'll have to check them out.