Reviews for Brothers
allaboutcontests chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
That was so cute! Heh, at first I thought he was playing Clue or something: It was the butler, with the scissors, in the basement!

Poor crippled Near... xD
Serria chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Another very cute chapter. :) I like how L was like "duh, no, clearly it was THIS person with THIS weapon and blah. But Near!" It made me squee... I want L to be my big brother. Anyway, I have to say I think you really have a good idea for this story. Brotherly love is a type of love not explored enough - we see a lot of romance, but this is just as powerful, so I like that you're writing it. Good job, I hope you'll write more!
tenamanda1988 chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Aww so cute! *huggles* I am among the fans that think Near has leg problems of some kind XD he's so cute!
allaboutcontests chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Short, but so cute and funny! Update soon, please. _

(I just love L as a big brother to Mello and Near, it's just adorable.)
Neko-Kikiru chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Ooh! This is so cute! I love stories with L and the little kids in them!
Serria chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Wah! That's so cute! Little Mello must totally have looked up to L as a big brother and idol - I mean, he's super smart and he likes chocolate! :D Hrm, the only thing about this fic is I'm not sure if Mello would call Lawliet "oni-san". I mean, none of them are Japanese (as far as we know, their names certainly aren't at least) and the orphanage is in England... but yes, still adorable, so write more!
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3