Reviews for Tyger
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
WOW! First, you have chosen one of my favorite poems of all times, and you make it WORK for you! Once again you pay close attention to the symmetry, using words from the poem in the next few lines. Of course my favorite use here has to be the burning eyes but you use fire very well in other senses as well. I also admire the way you use the uncertainty of the goodness of the poem's original tiger to muddle the goodness of Dean, that's a work of art. And of course I certainly appreciate that you do it in a way that allows me to hold on to the goodness of Dean:-) The last lines are ones of great hope! Well Done!
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Excellent job on this, capturing Dean very well and intermingling the poem. Nice character study through the years. Thank you for sharing.
PookbearD chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
That was excellent. I truly loved it. Very poetic and very much how Dean really is. Great ficlet!
AyJay chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Okay...that was bloody brilliant!

Loved the 'Blake' poem breaking it up and you wrote it beautifully; making it a poem in itself.

Very impressed indded.

Again, well done.

AJ
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Um, you see what happens when Tracy is swamped with ficfrenzy fic and doesn't get a chance to email you all hours of the day. You write fic! Good fic! And I thought you didn't do angst? Nice job, chica.

Tracy
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Awesome job. Very poetic and very much in character for Dean. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.