Reviews for Crime and Punishment
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
LMFAO love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I don't understand. If you're actually SMART enough to notice the genre 'romance' and had read the first ten lines on the story, you would obviously know it's incest. If you don't like it, you should've stop from the 10th to 15th line of so.

-Dedicated to all DUMB haters of this story.

As for YOU, author, well-done. I don't usaully come across theese IchiKari fanfics theese days, it's just usaully brotherly sisterly love, so it's nice to see theese kind of fanfics theese days.
Visal chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
First let me way that I did enjoy the story. Next let me give you the advice that if you don't want people to 'flame' you should give an appropriate warning for what the story contains, something along the lines of "hinted incest". That way everybody knows the dynamics of their full relationship and have no reason to complain for reading it.
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Heh heh wow, interestin fic:) i liked it, good job~
XXstrawberry beenyXX chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
wow alot of you people are mean! if ya dont like it dont read it simple as that! you dont have to bash on someone, cause ya dont like it, if anything you people are filthy! OH and Miiko LOVED the story!
KeiraKat chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
aw… it's cute! actually the pairing is not bad (but karin has 2 be a bit older…) nice story… i like it as a one-shot. pure, simple love… nothing more cuz then (no ofeence) it would be nasty. i like it!
SavageTrickster chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
hey, those readers with the rude remarks...are u an idiot? If u dun like it THEN dun read it! or r u too stupid to think?

Nobody forced U to read this so wats with that damn rude remarks?

To the Author: Btw, gd job on writing this story, I think u shld continue...Update!
yesnomaybeso chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Such rude reviews. Honestly, don't people have more class? -sniffs disdainfully-

But really, this was a fantastic story. It was extremely well-written, and though I'm ashamed to admit it, this pairing makes me giggle with love. Brother/sister or not, they just seem awesome together. So all-in-all, great job :]

-Darkie-
well then chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
MY MIND, IT'S FILLED DIRTY THOUGHTS AND I WANT THEM OUT!

*dies from incest*

the pairing was wrong but it was well written
XENO Prototype chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
0.0

holy shizzam. i can hardy believe it. nice.
Jinnai chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Interesting and funny.
Final Fight chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
...Hm... This deserves another chapter or two...
yuki-kami chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
i usually don't flame stories and what not but, WHAT AND THE HELL? ICHIGO AND KARIN? BROTHER AND SISTERS? THAT IS SO SICK AND DISGUSTING! I AM GOING TO HAVE HORRIBLE NIGHTMARES HORRIBLE I SAY! EW... I AM BEYOND SCARED FOR LIFE!
Jaden Tao chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
dude...that...was...incest...

I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A BROTHER SISTER RELATIONSHIP STORY!
NamelessHeretic chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I find this most disturbing... but as a result, all the more hilarious.