Reviews for Beneath Your Window
Lucy chapter 24 . 4/12
Nice story I liked it a lot!
Sir Snark-a-lot chapter 14 . 3/20
Snape ! Snape is here! Perfect !
Sir Snark-a-lot chapter 12 . 3/20
YYAAAASSSSS PROTECTIVE DRACOOOOOO ! 33
MotekElm chapter 1 . 3/17
most of the story was good. well written, except for 2 homophobic jokescome on! that just ruins it for me
MotekElm chapter 13 . 3/16
"pair if fruits"/gay jokewhy the homophobia? terrible.
MotekElm chapter 9 . 3/16
this chapter was just delightful
sierra.rhoades chapter 24 . 3/13
Omg loved this story so much!
sierra.rhoades chapter 20 . 3/13
Omg I feel so bad for Hermione and Draco rn I almost started crying myself. ALMOST.
Yup. Very disappointed in the unnecessary allusion to fake BDSM. Blindfold? Really? I thought writing was supposed to be a creative endeavor.
Oh gawd, not that trite old silly "blindfolded sex" routine...tell me it's not...please? That's such a tired overused troupe.
Wow...Hermione's friends are so "loyal" to her; it's like Ginny is the only one who cares that Ron not only cheated on Hermione but that he'd been cheating for not just 6 months but had been cheating the entire time they'd been trying for a baby...and cheating on Hermione in Hermione's own bed. Seems Harry would at least pretend to care a little more.
Ladyface89 chapter 24 . 2/14
I absolutely loved this story. Your writing is fantastic and I loved your characterizations. I’ve read hundreds of fics and this is the first time I’ve felt the need to leave a review. Thank you for writing this!
cshen.julienne chapter 24 . 12/25/2017
Oh my gosh, I love and was enjoying it so much that I didn't even realize I'm in the last chapter! Thank you for the Christmas gift of a very good romcom story :)

Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/17/2017
Loved it
Carina Nox chapter 24 . 12/14/2017
I just finished the story and IT'S AMAZING, I LOVED IT! I felt like the end was a bit rushed but I am very satisfied. And Freckles and Sherbet! That is one of the best things about this fanfic. It's very different from other Dramione fanfics, very original! And mind you, I have read more than 100 Dramione fanfics. I also loved it that Molly didn't take Ron's side but Hermione's. There are too many fanfics out there with Molly just having on Hermione even though Ron was the one who did wrong. Thank you for writing this! I had a very fun and amazing time reading it! 3
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »