Reviews for Beneath Your Window
I loved this chapter
Dormione chapter 24 . 7/9/2016
I love this book
Draco hermione chapter 16 . 7/2/2016
I really like this chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
So the blond guy Hermione is talking to is it draco malfoy please answer soon thank you I think the book is really good so far:-)
gigglymonkey12 chapter 9 . 6/25/2016
Terrible reader here...I basically had to skim this chapter because I was suffering through the second hand embarrassment. I can't wait to see where their relationship goes after this.
unitedgravedigger chapter 24 . 5/28/2016
A very good way to end a great story.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/28/2016
Brilliantly done!
qianyan chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
i'm curious, which town in real life did u have in mind?
hermionemalfoyisreal chapter 24 . 5/1/2016
I liked this story alot! I thought it was super funny and heart-warming! I thought it might have just moved a little too fast, but otherwise, it was a great story!
acebabymilky chapter 24 . 4/1/2016
You kind of rush into things, but this story is so adorable:3. I love how the nickname for Harry and Ginny is not Scarhead and Weaslette (as most of the stories). Sorbet and Freckles is just cute!
floatingdhr chapter 24 . 1/20/2016
I laughed out loud so many time. This was such a pleasure to read. Thank you!
AshaCara chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
Can't believe I've finished reading! It's realy an enjoyable experience for me to read the story completely! May I have your permission to translate it into Chinese? Though English's not my mother tongue and I have to get a dictionary in front of me, I'll try my best to share this story with the other readers in Chinese website. I won't steal your copyright.
Anyway I hope I'm not in your way.
LucentSnake28 chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
Oohhhhhhhhh . . . . dayyyum. :D
Guest chapter 18 . 11/11/2015
Okay, no. Just... no. I LOVE THE STORY! Sorry thats probably a bit confusing. Just no about the rating. I mean, T? No way! Way to much swearing...among... other... things. So much detail about these other things. Definitly M, not T. But as for the reast of it... I LOVE THE STORY. Of course, im only on chapter 17... but I still love it! I love your sort of slow build up to the love. Dramione forever!
mayfire21 chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
LOL you have the sassiest disclaimers I've ever seen
1,191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »