Reviews for Beneath Your Window
Katiear1313 chapter 10 . 1/24/2021
I have a bit to go, but I have to say, the last chapter was so stupidly charming and made my fingers tingle while I made some very unflattering snorts. Bravo!
animefangurlcraz chapter 24 . 11/23/2020
such a cute fanfic! loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2020
I got a kick out of her trying to jinx him.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2020
Oh my, how awkward! This is a fun story now that the unpleasantness with Ron was dealt with.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/21/2020
Hermione you are so dumb
Guest chapter 17 . 10/8/2020
Chapter 17 - tears of laughter streaming down my face. Hilarious
Writz24 chapter 24 . 10/6/2020
I've gotta say, this is one of my favorite fanfictions ever. The story is compelling and I've already come back to it for a reread. I love how easily you craft the characters into something so believable that I never once felt like I had missed an important chunk of plot. Draco and Hermione is a story told time and time again, and I think that the mistake I notice most often is pushing them together too quickly, which I feel you've avoided beautifully. I also appreciate that you seem to understand an art that is sadly lacking in general: grammar and story flow. The whole thing works really well together, and I especially love how you incorporated Draco stalking Hermione like she did earlier in the story. It adds cohesion to the story and also made me laugh. Of course, there's always room for improvement, but you're definitely doing really well as-is. I hope that you keep writing in the future.
Good luck!
-Writz24
LoveMyStories chapter 24 . 8/15/2020
Not sure how I stumbled across this story, as it's quite old. It was probably linked in another author's favorites. Regardless, I feel compelled to say that the ending is really, very, very cute and sweet. Kudos to Crookshanks.x!
jkldjklafjdkl chapter 24 . 8/13/2020
Characters were completely OOC, but still a very entertaining and enjoyable read.
Ashley Miles chapter 19 . 8/7/2020
I really truly do not appreciate what you have done with my emotions. Shame on you.
Luzula-spicata chapter 24 . 7/23/2020
Seniia7 chapter 24 . 5/25/2020
thank you for writing this!
Seniia7 chapter 23 . 5/25/2020
make them kiss and makeup
Seniia7 chapter 22 . 5/25/2020
i was so sure this was going to happen... they are both idiots
Seniia7 chapter 21 . 5/25/2020
come on, get malfoy's ass to london
1,191 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »