Reviews for Beneath Your Window
Seniia7 chapter 1 . 5/24/2020
lovely
Guest chapter 24 . 5/20/2020
HAHA PS THERE WILL BE ICE CREAM HAHA! amazingly written!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/18/2020
Damn. I was expecting a sneak peak of the wedding! I love this story so much. It's beautifully written and I know it's been 12 years since you've written this but WOW JUST WOW! Thank you for sharing this to us and this has become one of my favorite Dramione stories.
SophisticatedSage chapter 24 . 4/4/2020
Alright good good, it had a happy ending. I was about to get really upset if everything didn’t turn out the way I was expecting when I had put so much emotional investment into this story. But, now with that note out of the way I just gotta admit, Ginny is the greatest friend in this fic! Seriously, I’m not the biggest Ginny fan, never have been; but your written version of her really had me take a liking to her temporarily :D
she not be named chapter 24 . 2/26/2020
im gonna be honest here... this was one of THE BEST dramione fanfiction i have ever read like srsly bro ur talented as hell man. i know im like 12 years late and all but srsly EPIC FANFIC! keep up the good work dude!
ChocolateIsLife96 chapter 24 . 1/10/2020
Ok after all those ups and downs it was a Fantastic read with a brilliant ending, I truly love how you explained their emotions and who was at fault, the plot felt flawless. What a wonderful read, thank you very much for taking your time to give us this wonderfully put together story.
ChocolateIsLife96 chapter 20 . 1/10/2020
You left cause your a moron who doesn’t think she’s worth it and so naive and quick to obey it’s disturbing. And Harry is a moron for letting molly have the address like the meddling twats they both are. Their should be more guilt from Harry, I don’t read any and it’s annoying since it’s basically all his fault. I mean Hermione is the one who made the decision to leave... so she’s top moron.
ChocolateIsLife96 chapter 19 . 1/10/2020
So the basics are Hermione is a douche. Did not ask Draco to come to London, there was no conversation with him about it so that part is ENTIRELY her fault. Harry is a moron as is molly. ‘Nuff said.
ChocolateIsLife96 chapter 1 . 1/9/2020
Yeeeeeaaah riiiiight, would I heck be saying stuff like I’ll eventually want him back in my life, what him and his Trollop of a girlfriend, I would lose all respect if she forgives him before falling in love herself, forgiving him at all is still sketchy in my book, but that’s just me, I see cheating as something you do to someone you have no consideration or respect for. Otherwise you’d break up with them before cheating. Just my opinion.
ScarlettTearsOfBlood chapter 24 . 12/16/2019
I don't usually cry while reading fics, but damn that breakup gutted me, but the ending was so cute i loved it 3
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 24 . 9/21/2019
Good. At least there’s ice cream.
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 10 . 9/21/2019
Miranda is so sneaky.
Also, aww!
halbarath chapter 9 . 7/16/2019
Oh, I laughed hard! The picture of Hermione climbing the tree, clutching the window sill and coming face to face with a smirking Malfoy... I loved it tremendously.
shapphire22 chapter 4 . 5/22/2019
Your version of Draco is really docile, nice, kind, as much as Draco could do. Their banter is like a teenage banters but still I like it. Or Hermione's reaction like a teenage girl. I can't help but comparing this w/ my previous reads. They're an adult and the words between them are like adults but your version is a fresh air for me
shapphire22 chapter 3 . 5/22/2019
Aww~ sweet Draco to neighboring ladies becomes one of my weaknesses too~
Maybe they reminded him of his mother? What are you doing here, Draco? He worked or did he not?
1,191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »