Reviews for Beneath Your Window
waffenmac chapter 13 . 8/20/2007
Fantastic story update soon
pomme2terre chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
Love, love, love it! Please update soon!
chipped-nails chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
Ha ha not opposed to the kitchen - i am all for that!
pstibbons chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
“No matter how much I love you, Harry, you’re Ron’s best friend too. And no matter how much I love Ginny, she’s Ron’s sister. Everyone I trust back home have a strong connection to Ron in some way, and while I know you don’t mean it, you constantly remind me of him whenever I talk to you,” she confessed softly. “Draco gets my mind off Ron. To be honest, I haven’t even thought of Ron for weeks, and it’s such a relief. Don’t you get it, I’m finally moving on.”

Well said. Greatly enjoyed (1) Draco helping Hermione through the first date (2) her dating rules (3) Draco being mature and bantering instead of baiting when Harry turned up.

Some HArry POV would be good soon.
shastababy90 chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
thats not the end right? no!
shastababy90 chapter 10 . 8/14/2007
My favorite chapter! Lovely! Please write another!
babyabby chapter 13 . 8/14/2007
Lol! Busted! Update ASAP!
dynonugget chapter 13 . 8/14/2007
Absolutely loved it! Whatever struggles you went through to write it, the chapter sure turned out great!

Really enjoyed the banter between Draco and Hermione - I laughed so much! The last line was totally great.

And I know Harry will come around, but I just hope Ron doesn't try to get in the way of Hermione's relationship with Draco ( although I suspect he might try to cause some problems).

Keep up the great work!
WHPIAR chapter 13 . 8/14/2007
Your story is one of the best I've read. I absolutely love the characters you've developed Hermione and Draco into. I truely, honestly can not wait to read more of your fantastically written story. Thank you so much for writting this.
BillyLiarx chapter 13 . 8/14/2007
“But I’m not opposed to the kitchen...”

Haha!

Awesome chapter, excellent work.

I really have enjoyed this fanfiction, and have been eager to read more, so don't dissapoint me, haha.

No pressure.

]
amrawo chapter 13 . 8/14/2007
haha! great chapter! i loved it! update soon!
WHPIAR chapter 9 . 8/14/2007
This chapter- nay! This entire story is just too adorable.
cmtaylor531 chapter 13 . 8/14/2007
AW I loved it! I loved Harry being witness to one of thier scrawbles... It was cute!
shastababy90 chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
I love it so far, the characters are so charming and the writing is wonderful as well. At the end of ch 3 i had the biggest smile on my face! I love Malfoy in this story!
blulioness chapter 13 . 8/14/2007
Ahh that was a funny one.

Keep up the good work.