Reviews for Beneath Your Window
cmtaylor531 chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
Aww Hermione is Jealous... Well Mione just make your move first!
pstibbons chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
I think we realize he's not friendless - but I see where she might still think that. Old biddies dont count as friends, eh?

There are friends and there are good friends. Hermione's just getting used to having Draco as the former - Draco wants the latter. She'll come around, but needs time. Of course, a few hints from him will help, but it can go too far. She needs more reassurance - and time.

I liked the incident with the notwerewolfwithantlers.

Good chapter, with much toing and froing written well.

Where's Snape anyway? I forget.

What does she have to lose by trusting him?
PixieNiffler164 chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
Cool story!
PixieNiffler164 chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
This is a great story! I cant wait for the next chapter! :)
AurorWriter chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
*grin* Okay, finished reading, and enjoying every word. Will look forward to future updates. I'd criticize, but this is too believable to really present any flaws for me to pick apart. Nice writing.
AurorWriter chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
This story's been good for a chuckle thus far. Nice portrayal of Draco. Any town in particular that was the muse to create this one, or did you just make it up?
The Princess Wolf chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
even though it's not one of ur favorites...i really liked it...it kinda let us that draco is really changed. i can't wait for an update!
Magdylena Black chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
i love your story. i'll be watching for your next update. i can't wait!
The Princess Wolf chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
I KNEW IT! lol i had a strange feeling it would be Draco! lol
amrawo chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
great chapter! i loved it! update soon!
C. S. Sprouse chapter 6 . 7/1/2007
This was so good _ Hermione's beginning to care.. uh-oh. Please keep writing, I love this fic, and you're doing a fantastic job! I can't wait for your next update.
dynonugget chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
Great! I like how you show Malfoy has changed, how he's feeling things now.
cmtaylor531 chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
Great story so far! I cant wait to read more! Defiantely looking forward to your next update!
amrawo chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
great story! i love it! update soon!
HollisterHunx94 chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
Great chapter. Please update soon.
1,191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 .. Last Next »