Reviews for Talking With Strangers
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is a great story! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It's nice to have some Phanfiction that's not centered around A. The World's In Danger B. Relationship Troubles C. Danny's New Powers (often wings or wolves. Personally I don't understand either).
Thanks for adding another great story to the world wide fandom!
Pyro chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
A very touching tale, I'm glad you weren't afraid to post it here. It reminds me of my grandmother, she passed away last year, but her favorite song was Angels Among Us. Keep up the wonderful work.
StellarStalker chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
wow, this is the first time I (finally!) found a christian story... :)

very touching, I really enjoyed reading it.

fav-ed this!
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Dark Elfie chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
certainly rare to find a good Christan story like this. very well made.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This is cool, I really enjoyed it!
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
...Did this happen to you, or to someone you know?
Amazing Bluie chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was pretty good, although I could have done without the disappearing CVS woman. That made it feel as much Twilight Zone as Christian.
Erik's Protege chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
RIGHT ON! :) I love how you put verses in there and were completely unafraid of flaming! This is a totally awesome story! Great job! :D
RavenclawBeauty14 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
SWEET! I should write a Christian DP story like this...good for you not caring about the fact that people will be mad at you for the Christian (or Catholic) base in this story. FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND FREEDOM OF RELIGION!
cheesie chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
That was amazing. I like how you incorporated Bible verses into it, and they all rather foreshadowed the rest of the fic. This is pretty good. I give it a 7.5, but that's saying something since I RARELY give tens (I've only ever given four of them). Nice, fluffy oneshot.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Hm... Weird. I liked it though. Usually these kind of stories have some sort of sickening lesson, but this one didn't. That's very refreshing. Nice job.
zizzy333 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Aww that was a really cute story! Makes you feel good inside haha

going to favs.
Inactively Inactive chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
very interesting! love it
thiefmistress chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Wow, this is really well written! Excellent job. I liked it.