Reviews for The Grass Grows On
dancingpiggy chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
poor bones! awesome metaphore with the rose!

another great story!

dancingpiggy
wildroeschen chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
After being so long separated I wouldn't have expected that she would mourn this hard.
HolidayArmadillo chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wow, totally loved this :) Great angst-fluff, absolutely my favourite genre :)

Amy :)
o0MissBennet0o chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Very sweet and heartbreaking! It's very Brennan-like to be observing the grass while her father is beeing burried! Her mind just refuses to stop. I loved how you wrote this fic, you sensitivity shows in every line.

Very good job!
fbiwoman223 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
**sniffles**

That was incredibly sad. But incredibly beautiful. Once again, very characteristic. No overdrawn, dramatic displays of emotion. Simple, yet touching. Very well done!
BandBelong chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Aw...so cute and sad at the same time...mostly I just loved how well the charactartization was portrayed, and just everything...so bittersweet :)
Downwind-Sailor chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Beautiful. Fabulous. Absolutely amazing. And heartbreaking.

Seriously. One of the best things that I've ever read on this website. You have some freakin' talent!
aranel25 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Oh wow. Tear jerker. That was fantastic! I was glued to ever word. Wow...

Sar
BonesBBLover chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
This was a very beautiful piece. And the lyrics were perfectly integrated into the writing.
bbandgsr chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
so sad but so beautiful!
Bellabun chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Rosie,

That was beautiful! That was wonderful, awesome, magnificent, so sweet! It was sad that Max died, but wonderfully heartwarming all the same! I love your stuff, but you know that already! I can't wait for you to be back with us!

Bella,

Loony-tic
willgirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Rosie! Yeah, so glad you posted! And this was beautiful and a nice companion to Dancing in the Rain, which I loved. Excellent job as usual!