Reviews for Trust and Betrayal
wolfgang11307 chapter 1 . 4/17
Please make another chapter!
Aurora Wesker - Dark Fox Lord chapter 2 . 1/10
He's far too weak that he needs someone's help to take out mere weak and arrogant Jonin. Shove it back up your ass from where it came Kishimoto loving fucktard.
KiyaTheBanette chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
"'Unlike some people, I actually liked my pupils. I keep in contact with my student on a regular basis.' He disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving the two ninjas shocked."
XD Well that's shocking! I seriously died laughing at this! I love this chapter!
jacalman chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
Next chapter please!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Naruto is far too angst ridden, it's quite pathetic, even so after his upbringing he still manages to be the near perfect golden preaching about corruption of power and protecting people rubbish. How utterly foolish.
DraxAQN chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
Why would you stop writing this. Its so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
good job .there are so few good storys like this
Aurora Wesker - Dark Fox Lord chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I'm tired of this canon shit and I'm tired especially of that goddamn ramen crap.

Shove it you damn Kishimoto ass-kisser.
Kurama Thunderstorm chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
damn,it's always happening when i found the good story to read, it's on HIATUS or DISCONTINUED.
come on dude,, continue this story,no matter where you are, it's great story you know..
Finish this chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
You motherfucker I swear I will find you and I will kill you (not a refrance) no but seriously WHY WOULD YOU STOP WRITING... This fan fic is cleverly written and has to be continued I'm not even kidding a lot of people really enjoy this fanfic and I honestly recommend (if your not going to finish this) to let someone adopt it because one thing I hate about a writer is one who doesn't finish a story and gets 18 chapters in... Not cool! So please for me 3 and the hundreds of others fix this! (In other words great story :] )
synbad2 chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
Evil cliffhanger alright! Now... Can you release us of this "3 year" cliffhanger and update this story? Or do we suffer for all eternity?
Jebusroxs chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
Damn!
Left me on the world's biggest cliffhanger..
Ryu Senju Uchiha chapter 18 . 1/18/2013
Awesome
R0ug33 chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
This is a really great story, I'm just wondering, Are you going to continue it?
breakingheart93 chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO! NOT THE DREADED CLIFFY! YOU NEED TO GET BACK ON FFNET AND UPDATE! I CANT STAND THE SUSPENSE!