Reviews for Safety Net
Mia66 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wow I just found this show and currently watching episode 5 and I'm thristy for more. (To sad I found out this show was cancel way back)

Eiglther way this piece was fantastic I could feel Rebecca's feelings and the teams urgency.

This was good really good
DaraSerian chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Loved this! Very well done. You have a fantastic way with words. I love that each sentence is simple and to the point yet holds so much in them. No need for extra fluff to get the point across. Great quality. I only just found this show after seeing Rachel Nichols in the new Continuum. Really wish it was still on or at very least, more than one season. Thanks for the read.
Cribellate chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I loved this! Wonderfully written, and I think you got the characterisations spot-on. Such a shame that the show was cancelled!
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Aww I love it! A great way to cover all the emotions of the team, while still really making clear whats going on with Danny. I especially like the image of her thinking she can't be light because of her baggage. Great stuff!
LBF chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I liked the idea of Danny and Rebecca. Loved the show and hated that it ended. Paul was like a big brother and besides was married.
krazykitkat chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I hadn't thought of Danny and Rebecca, but after reading your story I can definitely see it.

Beautifully done.

The analysis of how Webb looks at her is dead on. The interaction between them has always given me a guilty thrill.
IheartTV 'tv-luvin-hottie chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
this is really good. i loved that episode. downloaded them. but this is such an awesome show, its so sad they cancelled it. would have loved to see where they took it.

anyway. yeah. this is a great story. i dont know how everyone gets the characters so right. but its just amazing.

please keep writing. i just discovered the show, then i find out its cancelled, and almost noone knows about, or has writtin about it.

thanks anyway. for the story. its REALLY good. (think i said that a million times now...)
L chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Loved it... I always thought Danny/Rebecca would have made the most interesting pair. Hope you write more!