Reviews for Afternoon Conversations
nolongerinuseee chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Fantastic! loved it!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
lol. Aw! Cute! Poor Dodge,but at least Nancy was there for him! U Loved their moments! *U* Rock on!
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Aw, I really liked this little story! You captured Dodger very, very well and I enjoyed reading his little insights into everything. I totally love how he felt it was up to him to "defend this good lady's honor," as he would so say that! XD

I must say, I also immensely enjoyed the part where he was thinking about what would happen if he should die. The way he pictured Nancy reacting was so cute and greatly showed how smitten he obviously is with her. I really liked the line: "It would be a splendid scene. If only he was going to be alive to witness it." SO DODGER!

Now, of course, the Nancy/Dodger moment was adorable! They are seriously my favorite "What If?" couple. The way he questioned her love for Bill and so clearly just wanted to protect her made be feel happy and yet sad at the same time. It was definitely a bittersweet moment, as you know how much he loves her, but you also know what happens to her :(

Loved it all! I'm definitely favoriting this. Great job!
Rosebud5 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Perfect. I can't say anything more. Perfect. Dodger/Nancy and Dodger angst...perfect.

Kudos! XD

-Rosebud5
Katarina Sparrow 19 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
That was FANTASTIC! OH lOrd! I wanted to cry, you captured their characters beautifully. I always have been a closet Nancy and Dodger shipper! And when she used his first name I about fell outta me seat! bravo mate! But I'm not entirely sure I understand the last line, could you explain the significance of that to me in a reply or a PM thankxx very much. Really great work!
Snooze Button chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
That was really, REALLY good righting. You ought to write more DodgerNancy fics, or maybe a series! That'd be fun, and if you do, I can guarentee you a review. :)
Red Cherries chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I'm adding this to my favorite story list:D

Cheero!
Charlene Bates chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Well thats interesting - and intertaining. I never thought of the Dodger and Nancy. *giggle* Very brilliant!
Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Wow suprisingly sweet! Well done! I reckon you got the characters right! Great story!
Nessa Lynette chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Good job!
Lindsay chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Wow, that was wonderful. You're a very talented writer, I love your style! And a Dodger/Nancy story? You deffinetaly deserve some cookies for that )
Jewell Copland chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Hey, this is really neat. please update soon!
The Sugarfaerie chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Oh, but this was lovely. You really wrote the individual voices well. Poor Dodger, his feelings won't ever be returned. How old is he exactly in this? Because he sounds absolutely believable as a young teenager (about 13) with his first crush. Great work!
Freiheit1692 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I liked that! It was really good! You captured Dodger's character really well! Please write more (:

Cheero