Reviews for Trouble in River City
Jael73 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
You seem to have a knack for finding lost scenes! Keep it up!
doesnotexsist chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Loved it
showtunediva chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Nicely done! Keep up the good work :)
bean21 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Yay! This was a missing scene that definitely needed written, and you did a great job with it! :) The only things I could find wrong were a few grammar and punctuation mistakes...other than that, very well done!
babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
silvanelf chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This is cute. Thanks for filling in this missing scene...I haven't seen the 2003 movie but I loved the fic just the same.

Great story!
ForeverJulie chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I think you should write a bit more on this one or maybe write another story about the Music Man. The writing is good with the exception of a few minor mistakes and I think you've got Marian's character down really well.
Tmyres77 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Great story! It's always nice to Music Man stories pop up here and there. I hope to see you continue this. I'd like to see what direction you'll take it :)
Sparkling Patronus chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I really liked this. I'm a big fan of The Music Man, and I must say I always did wonder how they managed to pull off playing that song, even if it didn't sound too great. This was a very sweet and believable explanation. I loved it! )

S.P.
Maureen Lilith Hart chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
*tries to imagine a library filled w/ sounds of little-kid music* Well, you do what you have to do when time is that short. Winthrop is such a cute kid, don't envy him & all those boys sleeping on chairs & benches. Been there, done that. If you think this needs another part, go for it then. :)