Reviews for Lowercase
Someone's Ghost chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
You make a very good point, and it was very entertaining. Good job. :)
pleasingXapparel chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Ron and Hermione took the advantage of the confusion of battle and tried to kill each other, which Harry felt was good for them.

Ginny joined a rock band and Mrs. Weasley died of shame. LOL! I LOVED THIS! it was super funny
tehrager chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Brilliant, funny, hilarious, witty, clever, etc. Such a fantastic read.
mysteriousgrave chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This story is hilarious :D

The "Maybe Dudley might just kill himself if I open a Twinkie in front of him.”, line killed me.

I giggled for sure...
volleyballgirl13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
LOL, your story is SO funny!
threeeyedcrow chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Ahahahaha, that was great. Yes, Harry really does have good reason to be angry in the books. If he wasn't, it would've been unnatural! In fact, I found it a bit off putting that he wasn't very... interested(?) in Sirius' death in HBP.

"Ron and Hermione opted to come along, but Harry was suspicious that this had more to do with the fact that they couldn't stand to be alone together than out of any real loyalty to him."

That line made me snort. Hahahahaha.
123-say-cheese chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hahaha! LOVED the last sentence! Absolutely loved it! :D
ISpyAnonymously chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
You just made my night. One of my favorite segments:

"On a lighter note, Ron and Hermione kept going at it. Not, of course, in the “going at it like rabbits” way but in the “going at it like a pair of rabid, bloodthirsty wolverines” way. Harry tried to stay out of it, because deep down he knew that eventually it would melt into the “going at it like rabbits” way, which he knew was all that Ron and Hermione wanted in the first place."

Kudos to you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is why people, Harry needs to be an emotionally charged teenager, otherwise bad things happen, i agree with you Druidess Sieya, you speak much wisdom to those fools who think Harry is overemotional.

Skulblaka

ps sorry if that was either weird or cryptic.
Olive Oyl chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I personally think that is the funniest version of books 4-7 I have ever read. It's amazingful. Seriously.
Tir-far-thoinn chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Well now look what you've done i laughed so hard that i broke my neck. I will be forwarding my medical bill. without capslock harry's angsty emotional rants are banished in fact he is definetly a more enjoyable person. This proves that if J.K didn't have a capslock on her compt harry potter would be a comedy and he would have been a far less annoying character.
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
"Meanwhile, on top of everything else, Harry was having visions that Dumbledore told him was a connection between him and Voldemort. Dumbledore didn't seem to think that Harry understood the full scope of the situation. He did. What if his vision-y talents decided to kick in when Voldemort was taking a shower? Ergh."

I'm still giggling. This was too funny. I know Harry (or, as you dubbed him, Capslock!Harry) was greatly maligned after book five came out, but I always thought Harry was well justified in his anger. I never understood why people thought he shouldn't have been angry to have been treated as he was throughout OotP. ?(Plus, as you demonstrated, Pissed Off!Harry is much more interesting-and saner-than the alternative. ::laughs::)

Thanks again for an enjoyable read. I'm adding this to my favs.

NiennaTru
EugenidesofEddis chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I completely agree with the whiny and overemotional thing. I'd be like that too if I was him.
Pariah Dragon chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
YES HARRY WAS WHINY AND OVEREMOTIONAL UNTIL THE END OF THE SERIES! GET OVER IT. THE WORLD MOVES ON AND HARRY AND GINNY'S CHILDREN DIE OF OLD AGE.

GET OVER IT!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That was great! Seriously, i'm sick of those people who think Harry is too emotional in OotP and so on. That was absolutely awesome-the life with out CAPSLOCK!Harry. D