Reviews for I Do
EllaJuroku chapter 3 . 2h
I was wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this message. This is a great story to read & I love reading it so much! Feel free to check out my Wattpad Account! My Pen name is EllaJuroku.
️Ella Juroku️
EllaJuroku chapter 2 . 11/15
️Ella Juroku️
Naruisawesome chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I thought you said you were gonna make this into a series or something? T_T You need to continue...
bebekids5 chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
I read all three chapters but I ended up review on on this chapter Please tell me you are continuing the story it's just so exciting just seeing them like this is hilarious but yet good at the same time I want to know what happens I want to know if they actually give the marriage a chance so please please update
Swearqueen chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
Although this is really late! I wish you would continue this story! It's very cute!
RosetheWolfgirl chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
O. M. G.

Almost eight years since you last updated!

This story is amazing, update soon please.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
Sooo when will be next time?
Will you continue with this story?
I loved all the toughts on Mai' s mind when she asked for a divorce LOL
AMAZING STORY!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
Hahahaha I freaking loved this awesome chapter,
so funny and I loved when Naru kissed Mai (both times)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I can't believe Mai laughed LOL
A cute Naru is too much XD
bebekids5 chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
wow very interesting story good so far update soon I like to see how it finishes I want to know if they get a divorce and if it's true that she has a date and if he goes after the guy that's trying to date her it's just so exciting please update soon
einzwei chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
please update ASAP...!
bailey the wolf chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Ooooooooooooooooooh... THI IS GOING TO BE SOOOOOOO INTERESTING!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2014