Reviews for I Do
O. M. G.

Almost eight years since you last updated!

This story is amazing, update soon please.
Sooo when will be next time?
Will you continue with this story?
I loved all the toughts on Mai' s mind when she asked for a divorce LOL
AMAZING STORY!
Hahahaha I freaking loved this awesome chapter,
so funny and I loved when Naru kissed Mai (both times)
I can't believe Mai laughed LOL
A cute Naru is too much XD
bebekids5 chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
wow very interesting story good so far update soon I like to see how it finishes I want to know if they get a divorce and if it's true that she has a date and if he goes after the guy that's trying to date her it's just so exciting please update soon
einzwei chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
please update ASAP...!
bailey the wolf chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Ooooooooooooooooooh... THI IS GOING TO BE SOOOOOOO INTERESTING!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
O...M...G...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Accept what...?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
wow
Iloveanimex chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Wow, I'm kinda jealous. I have got loads of stories and loads more chapters, but I can't seem to get as many reviews or followers or favorites. Maybe because I had trouble spelling that? Anyway, I can't seem to get the hang of it. My stories, well I like to think, they aren't that bad. I read your story, and I know it's good... great in fact, and I know that you deserved them. I just want to know how you do it, if there was something that would help me with mine. Thank you, hope you update soon :D
Naruisawesome chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Soo it WAS an actual case and the marriage was real but Mai thought it was fake...right? Haha I love this soooo much! I wonder what Naru gonna do with Mai saying she had a date! Hehe!

Please please PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Update soon please because this is so so sooo super duper uber awesome please please pleeeaaassseee update (crys in the conner because u havent updated in forever :.( )
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
You have to update this its so so duper uber awesome please please please pleeeaaasssseee update please (crys in the coner because u havent updated :.( )
Sarah chapter 3 . 7/19/2012